Miami vs Bama tickets

BeastMode

Junior
I’m going to assume stadiums will be at least 75% full come football season next year so I’m curious if anyone knows when tickets will be made available to the public/schools for the matchup.

Got a group of friends going and trying to figure what the beta strategy will be to get tickets as I would assume this game will be sold out and aftermarket prices will be high.

anyone with insight into that opening games tickets?

Advertisement
Advertisement
They'll be as high as giraffe puss.

It'll be a wait-and-see approach for me before I spend my hard earned. With a competent defense, I'll attend a game or two next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m going to assume stadiums will be at least 75% full come football season next year so I’m curious if anyone knows when tickets will be made available to the public/schools for the matchup.

Got a group of friends going and trying to figure what the beta strategy will be to get tickets as I would assume this game will be sold out and aftermarket prices will be high.

I actually e-mailed the chick fil a ticket group at tickets@cfabowl.com

they put me on a wait list and said right now general sale tickets and capacity are not determined but they will e-mail me when more information is known.

If you’re a season ticket holder look for them to come out March or April

Advertisement
Man I’m watching that from my couch. I ain’t trying to watch that beat down in person. Just be even more ****ed when I’ve put out all that money and then be upset

Advertisement
Back