Miami to go in-home with C.J. Henderson tonight

View as article
Advertisement
So if the staff didn't go they'd be accused of not trying hard enough, but if they do they're wasting time? Can't have it both ways.

Personally I'm glad they're trying, even if there's very little chance, don't let uf or anybody else have anything easy.

Advertisement
Staff gonna show up to CJ's house & Shannon gon answer the door wit that big *** smile on his face, like "Oh hey we didn't know u guys were in town, come on in.."
Lanntard goes way harder for his gators than he ever did for the Canes.

Lanntard was signing guys like Delmar Taylor at UM whule he was the head coRch, and he's beating the bush at UF as an assistant. Makes sense.

Staff gonna show up to CJ's house & Shannon gon answer the door wit that big *** smile on his face, like "Oh hey we didn't know u guys were in town, come on in.."

Lanntard was signing guys like Delmar Taylor at UM whule he was the head coRch, and he's beating the bush at UF as an assistant. Makes sense.

He's a piece of **** scumbag, and I hope he chokes to death. If that scumbag worked as hard here as he does for his gators he'd still be the HC.

Advertisement
Lol the kid is the ONLY official visitor this weekend at bama. Kid is going to get the treatment

Dumb question, but is this kid even a take for bammer if he decided to committ?

Yes.

So Sean isn't a take for them but Henderson is?

Why would they be having him in for a visit 3 weeks before signing day if he wasn't a take?

They are low on spots and still going after several guys. Not a guranteed they would take him.

He's a piece of **** scumbag, and I hope he chokes to death. If that scumbag worked as hard here as he does for his gators he'd still be the HC.

So what about that majesterial class-of-2-committals before he was canned in November2010 didn't you like?

Advertisement
If Dean comes and DJ plays CB, we don't need this kid at CB. We actually need more WR and RB help.
Man stop. We need more than just Deejay and Dean.

Bandy?

Dean makes Henderson a luxury. Dean has the same speed and 100x more experience. People forget CJ has less than 50 snaps at CB.

LAFF

This the only fan base who would turn away top talent because they think we have enough at the DB spot.

Cognitive Dissonance

Dumb question, but is this kid even a take for bammer if he decided to committ?

Yes.

Why would they be having him in for a visit 3 weeks before signing day if he wasn't a take?

They are low on spots and still going after several guys. Not a guranteed they would take him.

Alabama has 2 CB commits right now and one of them is Dean, who everyone thinks is flipping to us.

Yes Humprey might be the only guy to leave from their current team but Alabama stacks chips. If CJ committed on his visit, he would most certainly be a take.

Alabama has 2 CB commits right now and one of them is Dean, who everyone thinks is flipping to us.

Yes Humprey might be the only guy to leave from their current team but Alabama stacks chips. If CJ committed on his visit, he would most certainly be a take.

They have 26 commits right now and are trying to get d-linemen and wrs. They took four 4 star cbs last year. Bama is loaded at cb. There is a reason they are willing to let dean go.

Advertisement
If Dean comes and DJ plays CB, we don't need this kid at CB. We actually need more WR and RB help.
Man stop. We need more than just Deejay and Dean.

Bandy is coming too so that's 3. Add CJ means 4 CBs in one class.

I dont know if you want 4 CBs in here plus Young returning next year when you're trying to convince Jobe, Ivey, Blades, etc to come here to play CB.

With Dean, Bandy and DJ, that's 3 CBs to go with Malek Young. With Jackson and Redwine as emergency backups. That's enough to tide you over.

Better to have guys than the potential to have guys.
I agree that I want all those guys in the 2018 class, but I think its unrealistic to really think we get ALL those guys. Henderson right now is better than the possibility of us getting Surtain, Campbell, Samuel, etc.

Personally I disagree. In order for that to be the case then he would need to be a difference maker as a true freshman before the 18 class comes in. The kid has a long way to go before he's better than any of our cbs that play & that's saying a **** of alot. He may play at returner but I really doubt it cause he's not shifty. He's a straight line guy & as Dorsett showed at returner no matter the speed straight line is no bueno. I wouldn't even waste the schollie. Personally it comes down to believing he's a better prospect than all the kids were recruiting at corner for 18 & without question I don't feel that way.

Advertisement
Back