Miami to go in-home with C.J. Henderson tonight

View as article
This kid has broken my spirit for following this recruiting ****! This sucker knows where he's going! Why does he keep wasting his and their time? I wish Pete and the staff not post anything else about this kid and delete any post about him. His recruiting is utter buffoonery! His parents know where he's going why would they allow their kid to waste peoples time? Some people you wish all they get out of college football is an education and not shot at nfl for being so classless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has Richt went in home with Henderson yet or is he going to wait until he visits Alabama and Florida?

This kid has broken my spirit for following this recruiting ****! This sucker knows where he's going! Why does he keep wasting his and their time? I wish Pete and the staff not post anything else about this kid and delete any post about him. His recruiting is utter buffoonery! His parents know where he's going why would they allow their kid to waste peoples time? Some people you wish all they get out of college football is an education and not shot at nfl for being so classless.

Dont open threads named CJ Henderson would solve all your problems.

Advertisement
At basketball game right now, Josh Jobe said C.J. is leaning towards Miami

Yeah maybe leaning towards us now. But we will be an after thought after he takes his OV to Bama then to UF. He's alright took an OV here. Really don't see a way of swaying him unless Jobe told him he's going to stay solid and come next year. Because he does want to play with both bandy and Jobe

Lol the kid is the ONLY official visitor this weekend at bama. Kid is going to get the treatment

Maybe this kid just doesn't know. Everybody wants to always seem like they know these kids but sometimes they really have no idea where they want to go. Not ggetting my hopes up but not saying it's over either

Advertisement
Although I come to The Recruiting Board quite often with hopes for good news, I liken it to contemplating life on the tree of woe.

These children have never seen "Conan the Barbarian". Your reference is wasted on them.

Bandy and Co should tell him you pick UFag don't step foot back in the 305....you lost that privlidge

I hope the guy with the biggest crank on the team pipes Henderson's fiance down the minute he leaves for Gainesville.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah maybe leaning towards us now. But we will be an after thought after he takes his OV to Bama then to UF. He's alright took an OV here. Really don't see a way of swaying him unless Jobe told him he's going to stay solid and come next year. Because he does want to play with both bandy and Jobe

JMHO. Sounds like he could want to go to Miami but his Dad really is pushing UF. So he's trying to
Convince himself that UF is where he wants the go.

JMHO. Sounds like he could want to go to Miami but his Dad really is pushing UF. So he's trying to
Convince himself that UF is where he wants the go.

Why would anyone want that chucklehead coaching his son ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back