Miami to go in-home with C.J. Henderson tonight

View as article
Advertisement
If Dean comes and DJ plays CB, we don't need this kid at CB. We actually need more WR and RB help.

Disagree. Kid has game changing speed. How many times we gotta lose these South Florida burners and say "don't need him" and then get out classed in the 4th quarter by a good team before we change our tune?

Said it before, will say it again: kid could be Phillip Buchannon at best, and a legit home run threat as a returner at worst. Get his ***.

If we get him, Jeff Thomas and McFarland to go with Dallas, that is a lot of explosive kids in one class with 2018 on deck.

Staff gonna show up to CJ's house & Shannon gon answer the door wit that big *** smile on his face, like "Oh hey we didn't know u guys were in town, come on in.."
Lanntard goes way harder for his gators than he ever did for the Canes.

**** ****es me off.

He wouldn't even have offered Donaldson back in the day because of his weird grudge with Central.

Advertisement
If Dean comes and DJ plays CB, we don't need this kid at CB. We actually need more WR and RB help.
Man stop. We need more than just Deejay and Dean.

Bandy is coming too so that's 3. Add CJ means 4 CBs in one class.

I dont know if you want 4 CBs in here plus Young returning next year when you're trying to convince Jobe, Ivey, Blades, etc to come here to play CB.

With Dean, Bandy and DJ, that's 3 CBs to go with Malek Young. With Jackson and Redwine as emergency backups. That's enough to tide you over.

I dont know if you want 4 CBs in here plus Young returning next year when you're trying to convince Jobe, Ivey, Blades, etc to come here to play CB.

With Dean, Bandy and DJ, that's 3 CBs to go with Malek Young. With Jackson and Redwine as emergency backups. That's enough to tide you over.

Better to have guys than the potential to have guys.
I agree that I want all those guys in the 2018 class, but I think its unrealistic to really think we get ALL those guys. Henderson right now is better than the possibility of us getting Surtain, Campbell, Samuel, etc.

Advertisement

This is a good point you make,everyone talks about the great 2018 db class and how we should sing 6-8 of them but if this year's dbs and the guys on the team play well and establish themselves it might scare some of the 18 guys away.

Should have took some of the football team with him so to tell him I'm going fck your girl if u leave town

Last edited:
I gotta give staff credit for trying, all Gata

but-why.gif

Advertisement

Bandy?

Dean makes Henderson a luxury. Dean has the same speed and 100x more experience. People forget CJ has less than 50 snaps at CB.

LAFF

This the only fan base who would turn away top talent because they think we have enough at the DB spot.

Advertisement

This is a good point you make,everyone talks about the great 2018 db class and how we should sing 6-8 of them but if this year's dbs and the guys on the team play well and establish themselves it might scare some of the 18 guys away.

If you're recruiting kids scared of competition then you're recruiting losers.

This '18 class doesn't strike me as losers.

Is there any limit to the amount of In-Home visits we are allowed? If there isn't then there is no harm in visiting this kid. It's not like we are no going to visit other top recruits like Devonta Smith because we are visiting him.

might have been posted ....

Banda a goon:
- no sunshine
- Kodak playing
- RAB trophy
- using word "savage"

[TWEET]819676716931149826[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back