Miami still has a chance to win the ACC Coastal LMAO

HurricaneAlex

Sophomore
Banned
45490523_10156738841694719_7288668589186351104_n.jpg

Advertisement
This Miami team has had every chance in the book possible to win this pathetic division if Richt cannot get it done forget about last year get him fired before either the season ends or toilet bowl game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds kinda like when we "forfeited " the corstal under Gorlden.

YAY! We participated!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
The same garbage argument that I have seen for 13 years. Even if Miami makes it to the ACCCG, it will be a straight embarrassment.
We could lose by 80 points man Im not even kidding and could actually be a huge negative when it comes to recruiting.

We could lose by 80 points man Im not even kidding and could actually be a huge negative when it comes to recruiting.
Why is anyone rooting for this team to go to the ACCCG? I'd rather watch another team get bludgeon by Clemson and the Canes go to a bowl game they can win.

Advertisement
The same garbage argument that I have seen for 13 years. Even if Miami makes it to the ACCCG, it will be a straight embarrassment.
Yeah im not feeling playing Clemson at this point. Just not playing well at all and thats type game you need to be confident in what you are doing heading into it and offensively we have none at this point.

Yeah im not feeling playing Clemson at this point. Just not playing well at all and thats type game you need to be confident in what you are doing heading into it and offensively we have none at this point.
It will get real nasty real quick. Brent's defense would eat Richt's offense alive.

Why is anyone rooting for this team to go to the ACCCG? I'd rather watch another team get bludgeon by Clemson and the Canes go to a bowl game they can win.
Clemson looks like they might win it all or give Bama fits the last thing we want to do is face these guys unless we improve 360 percent to end the season on offense.

Advertisement
Back