Miami still has a chance to win the ACC Coastal LMAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, not this “scenario game” again. I thought we were past this after Shannon and Golden. Sigh...

****, not this “scenario game” again. I thought we were past this after Shannon and Golden. Sigh...
You would think. But nope, got to hope all the chips fall in Miami's favor and then get their brains beat in by Clemson.

Advertisement
Everyone is trying to get rid of the chance of playing Clemson in the ACCCG. LOL
Lol, nobody wants to get murdered by Clemson.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Advertisement
I get that, my point was more that it's a team goal (at the beginning of the year). And I also agree that at this point, as some others have mentioned, winning the coastal would provide Richt an opportunity to say, "you see, guys, everything is fine, just let me keep doing what I'm doing." And without major changes to the coaching staff (QB coach, OL coach, OC with playcalling, ST coach) and changes to the offensive philosophy and playcalling, I fear we may be stuck in a rut next season and beyond.

Even knowing all of that, it's hard to root against the U and especially the players. I know I won't have the heart to root for an L against Pitt. It'll be Senior Day, and guys like Jaquan, Redwine, and Willis don't deserve to go out like that. ****ty situation any way you slice it.

Of course it's hard. Nobody is happy that we are where we are right now but it's reality.

Unlike the pieces of garbage in our athletic department, I CARE. As such I'm going to root for what I feel is in the best interest of this program long term. Each fan can make their own decision on how to interpret what's "best", but that's mine.

Advertisement
Feels like 2007 again. Do not want Clemson. Please do not make the title game.

Advertisement
Back