Miami still has a chance to win the ACC Coastal LMAO

Advertisement
As much as I want to see the Canes end the season very strong I can't believe I'm saying this but forget the coastal this year.

Advertisement
Why is anyone rooting for this team to go to the ACCCG? I'd rather watch another team get bludgeon by Clemson and the Canes go to a bowl game they can win.
Exactly. I would like to win out but why do I want to win the Coastal and then get embarrassed? Clemson will be a 20+ fav vs whoever wins the coastal and I can't see the game being competitive.

Give me a bowl game vs a fringe top 25 team where we have a chance-sad reality.

It’s possible we win out, but only because the other teams wanna save themselves the embarrassment of playing Clemson.

748EA4DD-2B4B-4B34-8DB5-9A698A8AF465.gif

Advertisement
GT is going to beat us by 3 scores this weekend. Mark my words. The last thing you want is a team that quit playing the triple option.

Advertisement
Sad part is the Coastal is so bad that all of that could happen. Toughest part will be #1 Miami win out.

GT is going to beat us by 3 scores this weekend. Mark my words. The last thing you want is a team that quit playing the triple option.
They going to take the Canes to the woodshed. Ole Paul Johnson will ask Mork to go pick a branch from a tree for his switch.

Advertisement
The crazy thing is the hardest part of that equation is us winning out LOL the other three will probably happen
I was looking at the standings and playing the scenarios yesterday and had the exact same thought. It's actually not that unlikely that the other events could play out, but I have way less confidence in this team being able to beat GT, VT and Pitt. Sad sh-t.

Based on the posts above, I'll go out alone and say I absolutely would rather win the Coastal than not. Extra game, extra practices, back to back Coastal champs (even on an absolutely pathetic season for the division), chance to play Clemson who even though I agree 100% would spank us, I'll take that game all day, better bowl, etc. Even sadder we have gotten to a point where most of our fans would rather see us lose / not make it to Charlotte. I get your reasons for that, no need to fire back. Just saying I personally disagree.

Advertisement
Back