Miami still has a chance to win the ACC Coastal LMAO

Advertisement
1541638973223.gif

LMAO! Who in the blue **** would want to watch this squad under this staff take on Clemson?!?! It would be like watching the Pulp Fiction Marcellus rape scene looped for 60 minutes.

No thank you.

Even if by some miracle we were able to back our way into the ACCCG, I have zero faith that this staff would have our guys ready to play. Zero.

We would come out looking like dog&hit on national tv just like we did against LSU. So no. **** no. Clemson is on another planet as far as I'm concerned right now.

LMAO! Who in the blue **** would want to watch this squad under this staff take on Clemson?!?! It would be like watching the Pulp Fiction Marcellus rape scene looped for 60 minutes.

No thank you.

Even if by some miracle we were able to back our way into the ACCCG, I have zero faith that this staff would have our guys ready to play. Zero.

We would come out looking like dog&hit on national tv just like we did against LSU. So no. **** no. Clemson is on another planet as far as I'm concerned right now.

I want to see our staff do something they haven't done or get blown out and fired in the process. Nut up or buck up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back