Miami Rivals 3-stripe camp 2018

All the UM talk from the really young guys lends support to a point I made last year or the year before. Rick is more of a “long game” guy, and all the time he’s spent bonding with the community will pay off with kids not tainted by cumbags like Choad Wilson and the stench of the Folden abortion.

A 2020 guy will have had several years of exposure to Ricky and several years of separation from the bad old days of the previous 3 wafts of flatulence.

Advertisement
All the UM talk from the really young guys lends support to a point I made last year or the year before. Rick is more of a “long game” guy, and all the time he’s spent bonding with the community will pay off with kids not tainted by cumbags like Choad Wilson and the stench of the Folden abortion.

A 2020 guy will have had several years of exposure to Ricky and several years of separation from the bad old days of the previous 3 wafts of flatulence.
I agree with this. Is Rick still talking and helping at the optimist camps? Those relationships with youth coaches and parents at that early age are key going forward. In person coach is great a religious father figure person. In GA he had to cover an entire state, here he just needs to concentrate on a few key optimist feeder programs.

whats up with those OL, other than Lucas they were getting mauled lmao. Sanguinetti looks good him and Stevenson should be our priorities at S

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bogle he could be the ambassidor of the 2019 class would love for it to be a defensive recruit he may be able to help land some more D help if he comes soon

Academics and FSU should never be in the same sentence. But Lockette is a huge hurdle. See, this is how a recruit is supposed to talk up a relationship w a coach (I digress). Even though he talked a good game, the fact is he shied away from saying he would commit. Gotta through the kitchen and the sink to get this guy. Can’t let him get up North.

Advertisement
Back