Miami Rivals 3-stripe camp 2018

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

The Miami Rivals 3-stripe Adidas camp kicked off today & there were some really good prospects from the 19, 20 & 21 classes competing. Some notable names in attendance:

Mark Anthony Richards
Tyrique Stevenson
Frank Ladson
Dontae Lucas
Kaiir Elam
Khris Bogle
Kenny McIntosh
Anthony Solomon
Quashon Fuller (2019 DE, FSU commit)
John Dunmore
Cameron Williams
Nayquan Wright (finally healthy & getting back to the Camp scene)
Derek Wingo (2020 LB from STA, stud)
Demetris Dorceus
Aydin Hennigham (2020 WR from Deerfield)
Cornelius Mann (2020 DE from PBL)
James Davis (2020 WR/ATH from Glades Central)
Marvin Strong (2019 LB from Southridge, ran the fastest 40 time among the LB's)
Issah Walker (2020 OT from Norland)

There were several others, if you guys got anything else from the camp just post it here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sorry for the consecutive post, I guess you're only allowed 5 pieces of media in each post.

Unless I'm just doing it wrong, but I tried to put them all in OP.

Advertisement
dontae Lucas looked more nimble then I thought with all that bad weight actually ... Hopefully his recruitment won't be a head case but I doubt that

Advertisement
I would’ve told Chatfield FOH. This is Miami and Three Stripes; Gainsville and the swoosh is that way.
Chatfield is just a kid, he made his decision & honestly I don't really think Miami wanted him all that much, hence the late offer.

The person who should be ostracized is Chad Wilson's turncoat ***, there isn't a single Corch in South Fla who negatively recruits against us more than him. He badmouths our staff & our team at every chance he gets, both in private & publicly.

He's a real pos, his Cane card has been revoked & every time he sets foot in anything to do with the Miami Hurricanes he should be made to feel like absolute ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chatfield is just a kid, he made his decision & honestly I don't really think Miami wanted him all that much, hence the late offer.

The person who should be ostracized is Chad Wilson's turncoat ***, there isn't a single Corch in South Fla who negatively recruits against us more than him. He badmouths our staff & our team at every chance he gets, both in private & publicly.

He's a real piece of ****, his Cane card has been revoked & every time he sets foot in anything to do with the Miami Hurricanes he should be made to feel like absolute ****.

And our coaches had him at paradise camp two years ago smh

He's a real piece of ****, his Cane card has been revoked & every time he sets foot in anything to do with the Miami Hurricanes he should be made to feel like absolute ****.
Why does he dislike us?

Advertisement
Thanks LCE.

Stevenson and Landon are a must.Have to figure out a way to beat the bags and keep the top studs home.
No doubt, these kid's are must get BUT we have to remember to ask the question, Do they WANT to be Miami Hurricanes??

Advertisement
Back