Miami Rivals 3-stripe camp 2018

Chatfield is just a kid, he made his decision & honestly I don't really think Miami wanted him all that much, hence the late offer.

The person who should be ostracized is Chad Wilson's turncoat ***, there isn't a single Corch in South Fla who negatively recruits against us more than him. He badmouths our staff & our team at every chance he gets, both in private & publicly.

He's a real pos, his Cane card has been revoked & every time he sets foot in anything to do with the Miami Hurricanes he should be made to feel like absolute ****.

I give Chatfield flack b/c of what he did to our hat on NSD.

Regarding Choad, he gets no love, period. I get it, he should be mad at Golden, but Richt tried to make amends for it...so for him and his B.A family continuing to diss us publicaly and privately and he’s the leading pom-pom leader in this, he gets zero love and No Cane should give him a pass. He burned and trashed that card a while ago.[/QUOTE]

Advertisement

Attachments

• 2e67es6.jpg
    2e67es6.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Can you put their names in addition to their Tweeter handles? I will never have a **** clue who DopeySpeedwhiffer69 is, and I don't want to know. Just give me the names.
It's Twitter not Tweeter :LOL:

Those are two future Canes; 2019 CB Tyrique Stevenson and WR Frank Ladson.

Ladson definitely does not seem like staying home is a big deal to him. Please don’t get your hopes up on him.

We have a better shot with Stevenson.

Im always pessimistic on every kid who isn't 100% Cane from the jump. I never get my hopes up. I'll trust Dugans on this one though.

Advertisement
Im always pessimistic on every kid who isn't 100% Cane from the jump. I never get my hopes up. I'll trust Dugans on this one though.
While I like our chances with Dugans, we have a chance at having a loaded WR room if Ahmmon doens’t declare for the draft, along with Cager staying.

Cager
Ahmmon
Thomas
Harley
Njoku
Hightower
Pope
Wiggins
Ezzard

While I like our chances with Dugans, we have a chance at having a loaded WR room if Ahmmon doens’t declare for the draft, along with Cager staying.

Cager
Ahmmon
Thomas
Harley
Njoku
Hightower
Pope
Wiggins
Ezzard
You stack talent regardless. Injuries can happen, as we saw with Ahmmon last year. Some players may not pan out.

You stack talent regardless. Injuries can happen, as we saw with Ahmmon last year. Some players may not pan out.
I understand that, however the appeal of little depth and early playing time will not be sold to Ladson.

My point is we have less to sell to Ladson than we did to Hightower, Wiggins & Pope thus making it much harder to land him.

I understand that, however the appeal of little depth and early playing time will not be sold to Ladson.

My point is we have less to sell to Ladson than we did to Hightower, Wiggins & Pope thus making it much harder to land him.
I understand you now.

Advertisement
Any more details on the Demetrius Dorceus kid? Big frame for what looks like a real young kid. Someone to keep an eye on.

Advertisement
There will be playing time for anyone good enough to come in and earn it as a true freshman. That is all.

Yup I’m not getting my hopes up with Ladson. Doesn’t even mater. Kid is a stud but i have complete faith in Dugans to bring in a great class and we already have studs up and down the WR roster. If he comes, well crown dugans king of the recruiting game.

LMAO... why aren't we getting Ladson now? Just because? Dugans is such a G at recruiting. He'll get him. The donk always prevails.

Advertisement
Back