Miami RB Don Chaney

Advertisement
Not surprised. Hopefully he develops into an elite back because the psychical traits are there.

I think it’s similar to the Lo vs Cam Harris debate. Chaney is more natural and may see the field over Chaney early On based on his level of competition in high school he faced

I assume you mean Knighton may see the field first

Chaney's schedule may not have been Sofla's best, but it certainly isn't hurting...I think there is some small risk with Chaney...imo is he a "tough enough" runner inside. But he looks more natural a runner than Lingard. Both were freaks on a clock or Sparq test, but Lingard always looked like athlete playing RB and had a little bit of a weird stride...Chaney looks running big, exploding out of spin moves, bouncing out of piles, etc...

I assume you mean Knighton may see the field first

Chaney's schedule may not have been Sofla's best, but it certainly isn't hurting...I think there is some small risk with Chaney...imo is he a "tough enough" runner inside. But he looks more natural a runner than Lingard. Both were freaks on a clock or Sparq test, but Lingard always looked like athlete playing RB and had a little bit of a weird stride...Chaney looks running big, exploding out of spin moves, bouncing out of piles, etc...

**** typing while jacked up on cold medicine....yes Knighton will see the field first I believe.

Advertisement
Rivals should be ashamed..... Chaney easily deserves to be in 250....Mike Drennen apb Dublin Coffman hs, Ohio is in the 250 without even playing alot of varsity football....received a early offer in 8th grade from KY.... rb mvp at a few rivals camps....shows a rivals camp performance means more to them than taking time to watch film... don't get me wrong, Drennen could be good...it's just crazy to have him and a few other camp warriors ahead of Chaney....

Rivals really thinks our best player is Keyshawn Lawrence no offence to the kid but wtf
They also have Sam Anaele and Henry Gray in the 250 just from South Florida. No college coach in America would agree with that assessment.

No way they drop Chaney 250 or so spots if he is committed to UGA. It’s a joke. They had some “analyst” spew a bunch of nonsensical jargon to try to justify what is plainly absurd.

Advertisement
Any of yall heard anything about Chaney being hurt right now?

I heard Chaney and Cam will be out for the spring and that the only two healthy RB's are Burns and Knighton.

Haven't verified yet.

I am mighty nervous with only having 4 RBs on this roster...would have been hard to take a 3rd RB (downright stupid), but we are also THIN

Any of yall heard anything about Chaney being hurt right now?

I heard Chaney and Cam will be out for the spring and that the only two healthy RB's are Burns and Knighton.

Haven't verified yet.

Heard that Chaney is in a sling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why did Lingard transfer again? I can understand if it is family related but sounds like he had an immediate opportunity if he came in and learned the playbook.

he also transferred like a moron without waiting to see who the next OC was going to be. he wouldve fit MUCH better in this O rather than what they run at UF. either way, he made up his mind when the season began that he wanted out.

Scared? Lol c'mon

He just knew he wasn't meshing with the staph and wasn't going to get burn. UF recruited him throughout the season telling him he will get immediate time. That's what happened imo....I doubt a grown *** man who gets him by other grown men is scared.

lol or he was scared of competition with Chaney, Knighton coming in. he didnt wanna fall further behind the depth chart in the chances that the freshmen are better RBs than he is.

Advertisement
Back