Miami RB Don Chaney

"What Adam wrote was the consensus from each of the analysts there - Don was not on the same level as the top RBs in the game. That does not mean he is a bad player - he stays a four-star in this final update - but it does mean we were too ambitious in our earlier ratings of him. This is the reason rankings are not finalized until January, because we are constantly adding to our evaluations of prospects and when you're dealing with prospects of this age, every evaluation is valuable. I have stated in the past that the winter all-star games are the best individual evaluation point because it involves full-contact football against players of like talent, not a defense of 11 guys, 9 of whom won't play after high school. Again, this is not saying Don is not a good RB - a four-star is an elite-level prospect - it is an acknowledgement that we were too high with our earlier ratings and adjusted once we had more and better evaluations on him."
Did they do that to with rakim jarret who looked like absolute sh*t and couldn’t catch a brick? That’s ******* bullsh*t, Fvck rivals

Advertisement
Chaney played a schedule that had Miami southridge, Miami’s central, Miami norland, cardinal gibbons, Miami Columbus , gulliver prep who all had multiple d1 talent yet still averaged 12 yards per carry as a senior, wtf are they talking about?. Guarantee you he saw more competition throughout his senior as most of the other top ranked running backs

Last edited:
Advertisement
i know it’s basically a dead period for recruiting. So you guys are just looking for something to talk about.

But seriously... who gives a f*ck? He’s on campus and none of this ranking sh*t matters.

Advertisement
I don't care what any of these sites say...it's a ll a joke. And the only fan base that cares about stars more than on field performance are gaytors.

I know You probably don’t care about rankings but this is bullsh*t. All my years following recruiting I have NEVER seen someone completely drop out of a top 50 spot to out of the top 250 rankings especially after an all star game, that’s just how ridiculous this is. Never seen some bullsh*t like this before

Advertisement
I know You probably don’t care about rankings but this is bullsh*t. All my years following recruiting I have NEVER seen someone completely drop out of a top 50 spot to out of the top 250 rankings, that’s just how ridiculous this is. Never seen some bullsh*t like this before

Agree, but who cares. Stars go out the door when you step on campus. Hopefully just fuels him more.

7AB3E0EA-B81B-4E17-83E8-07C5F6B3EA9B.jpeg

Advertisement
Didnt they tweet something out during the practices on how he looked dominate?
247 said he was the most impressive back on the East first few practices or so. Jahmyr gibbs was impressive in the practices after that. Either way that’s still no reason to drop someone from the top 50 to out of the top 250, that’s ridiculous as ****

Last edited:
I know You probably don’t care about rankings but this is bullsh*t. All my years following recruiting I have NEVER seen someone completely drop out of a top 50 spot to out of the top 250 rankings especially after an all star game, that’s just how ridiculous this is. Never seen some bullsh*t like this before
I get it Brock I do. I would love for the canes recruits to not get star dropped by Rivals...but that's all it is. One stupid site that obviously has an agenda. So don't pay them any mind and don't get worked up over it. I bet Don doesn't give a ****. He's signed to where he wants to play and he's gonna try to prove his haters wrong and his supporters correct.

Advertisement
Back