Miami RB Don Chaney

Advertisement
I get it Brock I do. I would love for the canes recruits to not get star dropped by Rivals...but that's all it is. One stupid site that obviously has an agenda. So don't pay them any mind and don't get worked up over it. I bet Don doesn't give a ****. He's signed to where he wants to play and he's gonna try to prove his haters wrong and his supporters correct.

Wise.

Advertisement
Barring a Lingawd type injury, he is going to savage that diss. Kid runs like Gore - has that forward lean that is distinct to Frank.
Who’s Lingawd? There was a guy named Lingard who used to be on the team but he couldn’t beat anyone out so he transferred to the gaytor. Far from a gawd.

Advertisement
You right, Fvck it. Just calling their bullsh*t out though, have never seen them drop a top 50 kid like that at an all star game especially at rb. Still doesn’t make any sense but oh well
They had a flim flam excuse because Belen. Whatever. **** them. Evals good = success. We have sucked at evals for 17 years.

its a fat *** joke that they did that and the explanation is even more hysterical.

"We were surprised by this as well. But here’s the deal. Apparently he was really overmatched at the Army All-American game against the quality competition that was there. It was so pronounced that it was a daily topic of conversation amongst the analysts. The feeling was that he played against the lower level of competition where his track speed allowed Him to be ultra dominant. But when he got against division one competition at the army game, they felt that he was exposed a little bit. Obviously we will see the real truth one way or the other when he gets into competition at Miami. I will try to get one of the analysts to post in greater detail what they saw."

Not surprised. Hopefully he develops into an elite back because the psychical traits are there.

I think it’s similar to the Lo vs Cam Harris debate. Chaney is more natural and may see the field over Chaney early On based on his level of competition in high school he faced

Advertisement
Cheney.gif

Former VP misses top 250?

Advertisement
Chaney dropped from at a .9818 ranking to a .9518 and is now our 3rd highest commit on the composite. We also went from having 12 4 stars 9 3 stars to 9 4 stars/12 3 stars in just 1 day they fvcked us period

they mad we got King

Chaney dropped from at a .9818 ranking to a .9518 and is now our 3rd highest commit on the composite. We also went from having 12 4 stars 9 3 stars to 9 4 stars/12 3 stars in just 1 day they fvcked us period
What three players went from a four to a three star Brock? Oh and Fvck rivals.com I didn’t even know they still existed. I thought the went the way of the dinosaurs and Scout.com! Lol

its a fat *** joke that they did that and the explanation is even more hysterical.

"We were surprised by this as well. But here’s the deal. Apparently he was really overmatched at the Army All-American game against the quality competition that was there. It was so pronounced that it was a daily topic of conversation amongst the analysts. The feeling was that he played against the lower level of competition where his track speed allowed Him to be ultra dominant. But when he got against division one competition at the army game, they felt that he was exposed a little bit. Obviously we will see the real truth one way or the other when he gets into competition at Miami. I will try to get one of the analysts to post in greater detail what they saw."

Lol kid looked great in practice according to reports. Looked elite at the Opening against other elite kids. Yet a so so game where none of the RBs shined because of **** poor blocking and he drops lol I call bull**** on this.

Advertisement
Back