Miami RB Don Chaney

Advertisement
its a fat *** joke that they did that and the explanation is even more hysterical.

"We were surprised by this as well. But here’s the deal. Apparently he was really overmatched at the Army All-American game against the quality competition that was there. It was so pronounced that it was a daily topic of conversation amongst the analysts. The feeling was that he played against the lower level of competition where his track speed allowed Him to be ultra dominant. But when he got against division one competition at the army game, they felt that he was exposed a little bit. Obviously we will see the real truth one way or the other when he gets into competition at Miami. I will try to get one of the analysts to post in greater detail what they saw."

Advertisement
its a fat *** joke that they did that and the explanation is even more hysterical.

"We were surprised by this as well. But here’s the deal. Apparently he was really overmatched at the Army All-American game against the quality competition that was there. It was so pronounced that it was a daily topic of conversation amongst the analysts. The feeling was that he played against the lower level of competition where his track speed allowed Him to be ultra dominant. But when he got against division one competition at the army game, they felt that he was exposed a little bit. Obviously we will see the real truth one way or the other when he gets into competition at Miami. I will try to get one of the analysts to post in greater detail what they saw."
Sh*t is stupid, he played d1 competion vs Miami central, gulliver prep, Miami norland, cardinal gibbons etc and did well vs them this year. What the Fvck are they talking about?

Advertisement
Sh*t is stupid, he played d1 competion vs Miami central, gulliver prep, Miami norland, cardinal gibbons etc and did well vs them this year. What the Fvck are they talking about?
And if anything they should note that HIS team wasn't the best, I dont think a single Olineman when to a top D1 school, and he was the only threat on offense so teams solely could focus on stopping him.

Advertisement

Where was that posted?

That's BS...it was mentioned he was the top back on the East squad and eve got the start...the clips I saw of him he looked good to me...**** Rivals

Advertisement
"What Adam wrote was the consensus from each of the analysts there - Don was not on the same level as the top RBs in the game. That does not mean he is a bad player - he stays a four-star in this final update - but it does mean we were too ambitious in our earlier ratings of him. This is the reason rankings are not finalized until January, because we are constantly adding to our evaluations of prospects and when you're dealing with prospects of this age, every evaluation is valuable. I have stated in the past that the winter all-star games are the best individual evaluation point because it involves full-contact football against players of like talent, not a defense of 11 guys, 9 of whom won't play after high school. Again, this is not saying Don is not a good RB - a four-star is an elite-level prospect - it is an acknowledgement that we were too high with our earlier ratings and adjusted once we had more and better evaluations on him."

"What Adam wrote was the consensus from each of the analysts there - Don was not on the same level as the top RBs in the game. That does not mean he is a bad player - he stays a four-star in this final update - but it does mean we were too ambitious in our earlier ratings of him. This is the reason rankings are not finalized until January, because we are constantly adding to our evaluations of prospects and when you're dealing with prospects of this age, every evaluation is valuable. I have stated in the past that the winter all-star games are the best individual evaluation point because it involves full-contact football against players of like talent, not a defense of 11 guys, 9 of whom won't play after high school. Again, this is not saying Don is not a good RB - a four-star is an elite-level prospect - it is an acknowledgement that we were too high with our earlier ratings and adjusted once we had more and better evaluations on him."

yup some all-star game that no one takes seriously is how you want to evaluate

no one worried about that little all-star game or its practices. Say thanks for the honor/come out of it healthy is all you’re hoping for

Advertisement
Back