Miami Pro Day 2022

Advertisement
I think teams are looking for guys like Amari. With the hybrid nickel position in the league now I think a team will stash him on PS

Sure it’s possible, he has some appealing measurables, but I was thinking there’s a premium on pass rushers and I can see a team taking a flyer on McLeod in the later rounds thinking he could be developed as an edge type hybrid rusher. I’m certainly not saying he’s starter material from day one or anything even close to that. Obviously.

Advertisement
I think Ford is the one that surprises and not only gets drafted late but actually makes at least a practice squad. Maybe even floats around the league for a number of years.

He could make a good back of the roster 3/4 end. Backup guy who can come in give you some snaps where his assignment is to hold the point and free up LBs

Ehh I’d argue the 3 cone and broad jump matter.

Things like the 40 and bench press are irrelevant
I'm surprised no one was wearing the Catapult.

I'll take the 40 if you give me the splits. Fly 10 off a 15y lead in is important. Static 10 and 20 are important. 40 itself is an okay predictor for big men on injury rate.

Broad is a great display of power. 3 cone is a good display of COD.

Hope all have a big day. Still think Harley & Cam got screwed by not getting combine invites

Harley is an enigma for me. Good speed but not enough wiggle for a guy his size. Can he find a role.

I think Cam will be a steal. Good hands, decent blocker, enough vision and game breaking speed. With the right team he can be a productive runner, but has underrated value as a 3rd down back. I think he sticks in the league a while. May outperform his college production.

Advertisement
SIAP.

79870B4A-8659-4C0E-BBD4-AAF4D2C64BA4.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back