Miami Pro Day 2022

We have a phenomenal new coaching staff at Miami. We'll be developing at the highest level again going forward. Miami was legendary for developing ballers in the 80s, 90s and 00s. Bama can't even come close to the number of 1st rounders, All Pros and NFL HOFers we developed in that span. Let's support this staff and this U.
No one is talking about this staff lol
We know they good. Everyone who goes to practice can see it. I’m talking about the old guys that ran ****.

Advertisement
Again, I'll make this clear.

If Miami is claiming credit for Rambo's strength numbers, feel free to point that out to me.

On the other hand, did Rambo have as many catches and yards at Miami in one year as he had at Oklahoma in 3 years? Yes. Yes he did.

Everything depends on wording and context. Was Colorado State saying that Patchan's strength numbers were due solely to CSU and could not be accomplished anywhere else? Yes.

Is Miami claiming that only we were capable of developing Rambo? No. But it is also fair to point out that his 1 year at Miami was a record-setting year at Miami, which has a long and proud tradition at the WR position.

There are differences here. Stop trying to make this out like "everybody does the same stuff". It just isn't true.
You can’t be this dense. Also Rambo was able to shine here because the WR room was lackluster. You imagine a team where mike Harley is your #1 option. We would of been food.

Guys with more knowledge of s&c should we be concerned that both of our O lineman couldn’t do more than 15 reps of 225 because both had pec/shoulder injuries pop up while doing the lifts?

How is this possible
Where is it reported they got hurt?

Advertisement
Bolden is undraftable to me. Poor in coverage and took poor angles routinely. I think we overrated him a bit as a fanbase.

When you have no NFL HC's or GM's coming to your Pro Day, the class is crap. I don't believe Rambo is even getting drafted after this. I expect Harley and him to be signed as UDFA's. I think Bolden is the only one drafted late.

Didn't Donaldson, Harris, Carter & Johnson have another year of eligibility? Why the **** did they declare?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back