Miami Pro Day 2022

Bolden 5th
Harley, Harris, Ford, mccloud, Rogers 6-7th best
Balance UFA
king needs to play special teams to sniff roster, can he play gunner? I think so.
If hedley left he may have been our highest pick

Advertisement
Just a comment that this isn't just an indictment on Manny. WTF was Richt's staff doing those last couple of cycles? Most of our draft picks have been transfers. It's honestly a disgrace. I am a huge Mark Richt fan. But his coaches failed the program miserably in recruitment and development.

The good news is Lashlee's staff did start to rebuild, and we got the Covid 2021 class, so we at least have a talented kids emerging. But ****, the cupboard was emptied by the last two staphs.

nobody wants to admit this, but Golden actually left a pretty good team for him

Go watch some clips of the 2016 season, and you'll see NFL guys all over the field for Miami

nobody wants to admit this, but Golden actually left a pretty good team for him

Go watch some clips of the 2016 season, and you'll see NFL guys all over the field for Miami
Mccloud Shaq and pickney were recruited by him.
I think wirh good coaching mccloud can make the league he was a typically
Manny player. Looked promising early then regressed. I hope he makes it. Kid never complained.

Advertisement
All of the players on this list have a 0% chance of getting drafted….

- Amari
- Ford
- Cam
- DeAndre
- McCloud
- Donaldson
- Jarrid
- King
- Harley
mark my words, ford is going to get drafted in the looks good getting off the bus slot. god just dont make many humans as big and athletic as him and some gm is going to roll da bones, even though he has measly production. tversky and kahneman say hi.

Mccloud Shaq and pickney were recruited by him.
I think wirh good coaching mccloud can make the league he was a typically
Manny player. Looked promising early then regressed. I hope he makes it. Kid never complained.

NY, if you go back to our bowl game that year vs WVU, McCloud showed some real flashes.

I mean, we were all excited about him, then in 2017 at times it looked like he never played the game of football. It was mind-boggling how he regressed so quickly

Advertisement
Always thought King was faster then that, to short yo play QB and to slow for a slot receiver. Kid has tons of heart

I’m actually surprised he ran that fast tbh. He didn’t show a ton of speed this past year and I’m sure his kneee wasn’t all right. Wonder what his 10 yard split was.

Advertisement
Always thought King was faster then that, to short yo play QB and to slow for a slot receiver. Kid has tons of heart
I thought he was faster than that too. Looking back at his tape it looks faster like mid 4.5's. I think he has a quick first step, acceleration, and agility which makes him look faster than his 40 time shows.

Advertisement
I think Vaughn issues have been strictly injuries. A big man with lower extremity injuries Early is usually a bad deal
I wish it were just that, he was awful as a Soph way before he got hurt. I thought he was a future 1st round pick.

His balance just disappeared.

As a freshman, he was slow and plodding, but mauled you when he got hands on you.

He came into 2021 in the best shape of his life and looked like he was playing after getting off a merry go round. Waist bending and no coordination between his hands and feet. Just crazy.

Advertisement
Back