Miami Playing in the Cheez It Bowl

Saban lost a game once to a small Louisiana school as well, and look at him now! Guess that makes Manny a cross between Saban and Dabo.
Season 6 Omg GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Because I want my Canes fighting for national championships again. That means firing the AD and head coach. A complete overhaul is needed. Winning these meaningless games literally does NOTHING. Do you disagree with anything I just said?

Honest question. What type of program do you want Miami to be? I’m sorry but I just can’t deal with this sh*t any longer. We literally have fans saying we ‘need’ to win the CHEEZ IT BOWL!!! It’s literally insane to me. What we ‘need’ is a real AD & HC. Its time fans start opening their eyes. We have been irrelevant for almost TWO DECADES!! I apologize for holding my Canes to a high standard.

If we win this game do you have any idea how ridiculous we’d look firing everyone after 9-2 season?

Literally.

Bowl game paid out was $6m last yr. it’s not a tier 1 bowl game, but despite the sponsorship name (and f any one not f’ing w/ those white cheddar joints), it’s a nice bowl game to be apart of.

It would go a long way in a confidence booster heading into next season, OR it will further expose what many of us feel about a Manny coached team.
Exactly. I just wonder how many of our NFL ready players will opt out.

Advertisement
If we win this game do you have any idea how ridiculous we’d look firing everyone after 9-2 season?

Literally.
So that is what you took away from that? Like I said, fans need to start opening their eyes. If you think we’ll get back to prominence under this leadership, god help you.

Bowl game paid out was $6m last yr. it’s not a tier 1 bowl game, but despite the sponsorship name (and f any one not f’ing w/ those white cheddar joints), it’s a nice bowl game to be apart of.

It would go a long way in a confidence booster heading into next season, OR it will further expose what many of us feel about a Manny coached team.
It is tier 1 bro bro.
E8C3EC92-9F91-47AF-B83C-3F23824713BB.jpeg

Once upon a time, I used to really crush those white cheddar crackers. True fire right there.

Advertisement
So that is what you took away from that? Like I said, fans need to start opening their eyes. If you think we’ll get back to prominence under this leadership, god help you.

Yes that’s what I took from it.

Advertisement
So many of you are insufferable pvssies. So you make fun of FSU for cancelling games to avoid a loss, and yet you want us to do that. You want the players to get more experience and improve yet you want to skip 6 practices and a bowl game. No one is happy about the UNC game, but to constantly whine whine whine ***** ***** ***** about it is not productive, its moronic and insanely ANNOYING.

Advertisement
The last time we won an Orlando bowl, we had a monster offseason of recruiting and ripped off 10 straight wins.

Momentum is real. I think we should be playing young players anyway. But the goal needs to be to win at all costs.

That team had already won 4 games entering the Orlando Bowl and unless Alabama wants out of the game next year, we're not rattling off 10 straight after this game...momentum is real, but its important to look at the big picture and getting our young players in key situations and seeing what they've got. Again, I don't see how my suggestion changes the outcome.

Still can't get over the fact that another team is repping our home turf for the Orange Bowl.

Ita fckn maddening. This staph and Manure has no pride. If they continue to give Jennings and McCloud snaps the next game or Baker is not gone after the season, I'm convinced Manny doesn't have what it takes to bring us back in the long run. Real leaders make shrewd decisions.

Manny is just a shrew

Yes that’s what I took from it.

Because I want my Canes fighting for national championships again. That means firing the AD and head coach. A complete overhaul is needed. Winning these meaningless games literally does NOTHING. Do you disagree with anything I just said?

Honest question. What type of program do you want Miami to be? I’m sorry but I just can’t deal with this sh*t any longer. We literally have fans saying we ‘need’ to win the CHEEZ IT BOWL!!! It’s literally insane to me. What we ‘need’ is a real AD & HC. Its time fans start opening their eyes. We have been irrelevant for almost TWO DECADES!! I apologize for holding my Canes to a high standard.
I agree with D$, ducking a bowl game is stupid and counter productive, and wont stop you being butt hurt.

Advertisement
Back