Miami Playing in the Cheez It Bowl

Advertisement
These dudes act like UM is above the Cheez It Bowl. That's actually a higher tier bowl than we're used to.
Yup, the norm for the us since 2005 has been the MPC Computer Bowl in the middle of bum Fvck nowhere. The Cheez-It Bowl is not a bad bowl and I’m not sure why Canes fan would want to opt out. Makes no sense.

Because to be a winning program, you need to win football games.
Of course I want to win, but the bowl game is literally meaningless. If we win, what happens? Do we make the playoffs? Do we win the ACC? I don’t understand. Lol at winning program... do you know who we play in the opener next year? So if we win this game, we’ll have a better shot at Bama? Regardless if we lose or win the bowl, we’re getting beat down by Bama and any other decent team next year. This “program” is dead bro. Can’t believe you just said “winning program”. Unbelievable.

Advertisement
Of course I want to win, but the bowl game is literally meaningless. If we win, what happens? Do we make the playoffs? Do we win the ACC? I don’t understand. Lol at winning program... do you know who we play in the opener next year? So if we win this game, we’ll have a better shot at Bama? Regardless if we lose or win the bowl, we’re getting beat down by Bama and any other decent team next year. This “program” is dead bro. Can’t believe you just said “winning program”. Unbelievable.
Honest question. Given what you posted above, why are you here?

Advertisement
this gives me vibes of that bowl game against South Carolina a few years ago

a game we should easily win but will likely lose because we don’t have a coach who can prepare and get our guys motivated to play

It's a bad thing our players are under the command of an absolute idiot.
Nah, bro. Didn’t you know? Miami is the next Clemson, bro! Dabo lost to WVU 69-30. So that obviously means Miami is on the same path, bro.

We need a win.
We also need to win next year. The die has already been cast for 2020.

To compound, I don't see how playing Michael Redding over Dee Wiggins, TAC/Brooks/Flagg over McCloud/Jennings, Harvey/Chantz/Cam Williams over Roche/Phillips (who should probably opt out of the game anyway). or Don Chaney over Cam Harris changes the outcome of the game, brother. If these players are as good as you've said they are over the years, then, whats the problem with them finally getting extended play in a situation that might matter. Do you want their first action against Alabama or whatever slop we are playing in a bowl game?

Advertisement
Honest question. Given what you posted above, why are you here?
Because I want my Canes fighting for national championships again. That means firing the AD and head coach. A complete overhaul is needed. Winning these meaningless games literally does NOTHING. Do you disagree with anything I just said?

Honest question. What type of program do you want Miami to be? I’m sorry but I just can’t deal with this sh*t any longer. We literally have fans saying we ‘need’ to win the CHEEZ IT BOWL!!! It’s literally insane to me. What we ‘need’ is a real AD & HC. Its time fans start opening their eyes. We have been irrelevant for almost TWO DECADES!! I apologize for holding my Canes to a high standard.

Advertisement
Nah, bro. Didn’t you know? Miami is the next Clemson, bro! Dabo lost to WVU 69-30. So that obviously means Miami is on the same path, bro.
Saban lost a game once to a small Louisiana school as well, and look at him now! Guess that makes Manny a cross between Saban and Dabo.

Bowl game paid out was $6m last yr. it’s not a tier 1 bowl game, but despite the sponsorship name (and f any one not f’ing w/ those white cheddar joints), it’s a nice bowl game to be apart of.

It would go a long way in a confidence booster heading into next season, OR it will further expose what many of us feel about a Manny coached team.

Advertisement
Back