Miami Playing in the Cheez It Bowl

We need to make sure we don't get too exhausted with those 6 extra practices.

P.S. This is the worst OK State team I've seen in many years. They're better than usual on D, but their O is hapless. LOL at being a UM fan and not wanting to see another game.
This.

Always want more Miami football, even if we were 0-11, I would want to see that 12th game.

You not a real Canes fan if you don’t watch every game if you have the opportunity to.

Advertisement
This.

Always want more Miami football, even if we were 0-11, I would want to see that 12th game.

You not a real Canes fan if you don’t watch every game if you have the opportunity to.
I see it the exact same way. You can't be a real college football fan and want to skip games. There's so few of them.

Advertisement
I see it the exact same way. You can't be a real college football fan and want to skip games. There's so few of them.
Off-season is long as **** already. I’m going to be counting down until spring practice, fall practice and then August as soon as it’s done. Whether we suck or are national champs. Can’t imagine wanting this team to play less football.

Advertisement
I agree with D$, ducking a bowl game is stupid and counter productive, and wont stop you being butt hurt.
Where did I say we shouldn’t play the game?? Please find that for me. I said winning this game does nothing for the program lol. People will say “we need to build momentum for next year” lmfaoo.... all that momentum will be destroyed when we lose 65-3 to Bama. That argument makes no sense, we need Manny and Blake James out as soon as possible. That’s the only thing we “NEED”.

Advertisement
Think i'd put them up with white cheddar popcorn, sour cream and onion Pringles and Doritos spicy nacho. Gonna make me relapse on junkfood, man. FU.

Literally on my way to the store right now to pick some up. Lol. And I’m hella strict w my regimen, but I gots to have some. Lol

Because I want my Canes fighting for national championships again. That means firing the AD and head coach. A complete overhaul is needed. Winning these meaningless games literally does NOTHING. Do you disagree with anything I just said?

Honest question. What type of program do you want Miami to be? I’m sorry but I just can’t deal with this sh*t any longer. We literally have fans saying we ‘need’ to win the CHEEZ IT BOWL!!! It’s literally insane to me. What we ‘need’ is a real AD & HC. Its time fans start opening their eyes. We have been irrelevant for almost TWO DECADES!! I apologize for holding my Canes to a high standard.
Like usual, you ask me a question, I answer with the truth and you refuse to respond. I have respect for you @DMoney, but fans like you need to start opening their eyes. We need to unite as a fan base and stop putting up with this sh*t we’re seeing.

Advertisement
So many of you are insufferable pvssies. So you make fun of FSU for cancelling games to avoid a loss, and yet you want us to do that. You want the players to get more experience and improve yet you want to skip 6 practices and a bowl game. No one is happy about the UNC game, but to constantly whine whine whine ***** ***** ***** about it is not productive, its moronic and insanely ANNOYING.

Funny how when it’s another team, their pussies; but let us do it, we’re mentally exhausted & it means nothing. Lol

This is a great 2nd year bowl for CMD.
All that I and most CIS porsters will remember and think about is 62 points from UNC. All cache was lost...... no excuses and no moral victories and participation trophies. I could handle a hard fought loss not the dumpster fire game. And to think we wanted the gayturds in the OB.

Advertisement
Back