Miami opens at -7 against UNC

How the **** are we favored so much? This team has a lot of injuries and is coming off a bad loss.

Advertisement
How the **** are we favored so much? This team has a lot of injuries and is coming off a bad loss.

BC UNC got FSU playing really bad in a trap game and beat them w a 54 yard FG.

The real UNC couldn't beat a bad UGA team and got pummeled by VT.

The real UNC needed luck to beat Pitt by 1. The same Pitt that needed a last second FG to beat GT

UNC is on GT level. If we don't beat the **** out of them, it's bc we have collapsed after FSU again.

...The real UNC couldn't beat a bad UGA team and got pummeled by VT...

The real UNC needed luck to beat Pitt by 1...

IF out Canes can't get an effective O execution rythym going...

The real UNC is going to beat Miami by 14-21+...

The emerging D is playing great, but they can't stay on the field all game...

The real UNC needed luck to beat Pitt by 1. The same Pitt that needed a last second FG to beat GT

UNC is on GT level. If we don't beat the **** out of them, it's bc we have collapsed after FSU again.

I think UNC is better than you give them credit for. Assuming UNC wins, you're already blaming Miami for losing rather then giving them credit. UNC has a real good Offense and a mediocre Defense. I am not sure if Miami's Offense is much better than their Defense.

I think UNC is better than you give them credit for. Assuming UNC wins, you're already blaming Miami for losing rather then giving them credit. UNC has a real good Offense and a mediocre Defense. I am not sure if Miami's Offense is much better than their Defense.

UNC is an 8-4 team

Advertisement

In the UNC game, Matt Thomas was crip walking after UNC's WR with the game on the line. In the Miami game, he looked like he mainlined flakka prior to kickoff. The FSU team Miami played was not the same one that UNC played. Night and day. And despite all the moping on this board, the game on Saturday confirmed for Vegas that Miami is for real. Tech, not UNC, is the season. We will win by 10+ on Saturday.

UNC is an 8-4 team

What is your point?

UNC had 4 turnovers in the rain - pretty sure at least 2 were inside their own 20

UNC great O - awful D
- gave up 420 yards to Pitt
- 475 to UGA
- almost 500 to James Madison
- almost 600 to FSU

I got Miami

FSU's numbers were even worse, and they held us to 276 yards (only 88 in the second half).

FSU still has dudes. UNC does not have nearly the talent FSU does, despite having similar defensive numbers.

We'll see what transpires but I expect our offense to look a lot better this week.

You guys just do not understand sports betting. It has NOTHING to do with the teams & everything to do with the number. Thats rule #1 . Canes roll.

Advertisement

UNC is an 8-4 team

What is your point?

They aren't good. They are on a Pitt / GT level. They truly upset FSU.

UNC is an 8-4 team

What is your point?

I hope you are right. I think UNC will be arguably the toughest Offense we face this year. We shall see.

You guys just do not understand sports betting. It has NOTHING to do with the teams & everything to do with the number. Thats rule #1 . Canes roll.

This is on par with "you can still redshirt if you've played in 4 games"

You realize the sharps would bankrupt the books in a few weeks if that were true?

You realize the sharps would bankrupt the books in a few weeks if that were true?

blah blah blah..Two buddies & myself paid our way through college betting sports. I have a major clue pal.

Advertisement

UNC is an 8-4 team

What is your point?

I hope you are right. I think UNC will be arguably the toughest Offense we face this year. We shall see.

Do you think UNC offense is better than FSU's?

If UNC scores a bunch of points and beats us, it's bc we are still a bunch of cheeseburgers

UNC is an 8-4 team

What is your point?

If UNC scores a bunch of points and beats us, it's bc we are still a bunch of cheeseburgers

Again, you put me in a no win situation. If they whoop us again like last year it's because we suck. Their offense has nothing to do with it. Let's just pray we score.

What is your point?

Again, you put me in a no win situation. If they whoop us again like last year it's because we suck. Their offense has nothing to do with it. Let's just pray we score.

I'm an attorney. It's my job to put you into a no win situation.

But, consider several things.

1. UNC couldn't beat a sht UGA squad
2. FSU did not pressure UNC w man coverage to disrupt the quick slants
3. UNC offense sucks at TFL.
4. So does their defense

I hate to be the one to bring this news.

Petersen and Petrino lost 4 games their first seasons. They both did worse than the year before.
And neither had to follow Al Golden.

Advertisement
UNC had 4 turnovers in the rain - pretty sure at least 2 were inside their own 20

UNC great O - awful D
- gave up 420 yards to Pitt
- 475 to UGA
- almost 500 to James Madison
- almost 600 to FSU

I got Miami

Safe to say if Miami doesn't put up 400 yards minimum we are in trouble.

blah blah blah..Two buddies & myself paid our way through college betting sports. I have a major clue pal.

Hahahahah...no you didn't. If you had been able to you'd be a professional gambler right now. Are you a professional gambler?

Hahahahah...no you didn't. If you had been able to you'd be a professional gambler right now. Are you a professional gambler?

Every book, every semesters rent, & all tuition payed for by youwager.eu...No im not a professional gambler but I bet my fair share of games weekly.

Advertisement
Back