Miami opens at -7 against UNC

Advertisement
We both lost yesterday, so it's not to surprising, although I'd argue UNC lost to a better team than we did. Also didn't help that they were playing in a tsunami.

Advertisement
People are putting too much stock in that awful performance by UNC in a monsoon yesterday. Unless it's a monsoon they're going to score a bunch. If our O sucks again it's going to be a very very tough day.

UNC sucks. They quit in the 2nd half on their home field yesterday and lost to that stank *** UGA team.

Advertisement
Our timing over the years has been impeccable. Another desperate team with something to prove. UNC can score, they made every mistake imaginable yesterday. That ain't gonna happen twice in a row. I wouldn't think anyway. If our offense can't figure it out quick, UNC will run us out of our nice new stadium and new unis.

People are putting too much stock in that awful performance by UNC in a monsoon yesterday. Unless it's a monsoon they're going to score a bunch. If our O sucks again it's going to be a very very tough day.

Agree. I watched that game and saw a team that didn't handle the elements well. It killed their precision passing game. That won't be the case next week.

Their offense will score. We have to keep pace.

The spread offense gives every defense in the country trouble. We're not going to see a repeat of our defensive performance with FSU against UNC. The winner of this game will have to score at least 30 and with Pat Nix reincarnated at the helm this does not look good.

Advertisement

Agree. I watched that game and saw a team that didn't handle the elements well. It killed their precision passing game. That won't be the case next week.

Trubisky couldn't throw the ball in that monsoon. Some QBs can throw better than others in horrible conditions. He's not one of them. Their entire offense quit when it became obvious Trubisky couldn't throw in the monsoon.

Advertisement
Got to run the ball against NC and keep their offense off field. Ga ran for almost 300 yds with an offensive line about on the level of the Canes, not eel good.

Trubisky couldn't throw the ball in that monsoon. Some QBs can throw better than others in horrible conditions. He's not one of them. Their entire offense quit when it became obvious Trubisky couldn't throw in the monsoon.

62540306.jpg

Advertisement
Back