Miami opens at -7 against UNC

Should be -14. We will see that NC is a **** of a team. Pretty tough SNB's!

You must be a moron.

And most of the rest of you are utter and complete pussies.

The doom and gloom out here after a one point ******* loss after a missed PAT against what is probably a better team than we thought is utterly insane.

Advertisement
UNC is all over the place. Lose to an average UGA team. Beat a horrible Illinois and JMU team. Barely beat an average Pitt team and then beat f$u. Turn around and get crushed against VT. The rain is no excuse.

Can't get a read on them. Just a guess they love their chances against our DB's.

Advertisement
Since this board is wrong about 90% of time,I'll take the Canes.

Kinda the same way I make my money on Wall Street..betting against the crowd.

God help this team if it doesn't come out on fire vs the goats. They are a bad team, but will definitely get some points on the board.

UNC defense is terrible. Worse than FSU's.

We're coming off a loss and playing at home. That usually bodes well for teams.

I like us -7 here.

Advertisement
We should beat unc but if unc is smart they know our dvs are bad spread us out. Next year this d will be so much better just watch. We should win if bk and cmr get thdre head out of there azzes

We should beat unc but if unc is smart they know our dvs are bad spread us out. Next year this d will be so much better just watch. We should win if bk and cmr get thdre head out of there azzes

What we trotting out at DB next year? How is it better?

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC defense is terrible. Worse than FSU's.

We're coming off a loss and playing at home. That usually bodes well for teams.

I like us -7 here.

Their defense has looked porous but they will face an offense that makes porous defenses look elite. I foresee another tight one where richt and brown are tight and ****dik pulls out all the stops.

UNC is all over the place. Lose to an average UGA team. Beat a horrible Illinois and JMU team. Barely beat an average Pitt team and then beat f$u. Turn around and get crushed against VT. The rain is no excuse.

Can't get a read on them. Just a guess they love their chances against our DB's.

The rain might not be an excuse to you, but if you watched the game you'll see that the rain completely destroyed UNC passing game. Their entire offense runs through their passing game.

The rain might not be an excuse to you, but if you watched the game you'll see that the rain completely destroyed UNC passing game. Their entire offense runs through their passing game.

UNC coaching staff should have adjusted to the weather UNC has a decent run game. I understand Hood was out, but if you can't throw time to do something else.

It didn't rain against UGA and they were out gained by 159 Yards against a TRUE freshmans 1st collegiate game. My point was their results are all over the place.

If they show up this will be an extremely difficult game for us.

Advertisement
Back