Miami opens at -7 against UNC

It feels plenty desperate for us. The coastal is most definitely at stake with this game.

Advertisement
If you have a great defense you can win most games. Even with the couple big gainers (helped by refs allowing fsu blockers to pull our defenders down by their jerseys ) we still held fsu to its lowest point total this season. Just need a halfway average offense and we win rest of games. Basically, if Kaaya just becomes a Dilfer-ish game manager and doesn't turn the ball over, we win the rest of the games. Bottom line: Boring, vanilla, low risk, run heavy offense plus lights out defense gets us to ACC championship.

Last edited:
Up to 8 currently. I really thought number would drop. Hoping number does drop so I can get Miami lite!

Knew it would go up. Miami is no doubt the sharp side. I think we roll here & our hearts are healed a little.

Our timing over the years has been impeccable. Another desperate team with something to prove. UNC can score, they made every mistake imaginable yesterday. That ain't gonna happen twice in a row. I wouldn't think anyway. If our offense can't figure it out quick, UNC will run us out of our nice new stadium and new unis.

Yeah they're a dangerous desperate team. But I would like to think so are we. Richt's gonna be making his money these next two weeks

If we cant win this game, it will be disconcerting altogether. Good coaches win this game.

Advertisement
UNC have been one of these bugaboo teams that always seem to **** on our season.

Since 2004

FSU: 3-10
VT: 5-7
UNC: 6-6
UVA: 6-6

UNC have been one of these bugaboo teams that always seem to **** on our season.

Since 2004

FSU: 3-10
VT: 5-7
UNC: 6-6
UVA: 6-6
You are right them and UVA beat us when we
seem to have a much better team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Up to 8 currently. I really thought number would drop. Hoping number does drop so I can get Miami lite!

Knew it would go up. Miami is no doubt the sharp side. I think we roll here & our hearts are healed a little.

Sharp side is always right too. Sharps were all over South Florida against FSU. Turned out well for them.

I never said that buddy. Im just sayin we are the shrap side. Yes or no?

Biggest issue I see is who all are going to be healthy enough to play 100%. The injury report from the FSU game was a bit frightening.

Wonder if Corn will shadow Switzer or be on the outside receivers...

I'd like to see Norton shadow that little facquit for one play and drive him into the ground until something snaps. He was one of the pieces of **** with that upside down U **** last year.

I'd like to see Norton shadow that little facquit for one play and drive him into the ground until something snaps. He was one of the pieces of **** with that upside down U **** last year.

Maybe they'll do something silly like run him on a reverse and Kendrick ain't fooled

Would pay to watch

Advertisement

Norton could put that same pro wrestling finishing move he used on Francois' head on Switzer's noggin.

Advertisement

Norton could put that same pro wrestling finishing move he used on Francois' head on Switzer's noggin.

“That loss has motivated a lot more people,” Trent Harris said. “After this loss, we’re going to make someone pay."

Advertisement
Back