Miami opens as 3.5 point favorite vs. App. St

Advertisement
We win by no less than 17

Really?

Vegas is usually right around the final score. I doubt "no less than 17" is our floor in this game.

That's why we've covered the spread in both of our games without scoring in the 4th of the first quarter and without a QB last game.

Ya, spread was 24.5 and we won by 28

Like I said, Vegas is usually very close to the final score.

Vegas knew that Kaaya would play absolutely awful? An average performance from him and it's a 35+ point game.

Dear Blake James,

This is why you don't schedule these games. Win, you're suppose to win. Lose, it's the "biggest upset" of the year. We gain nothing from playing this game.

Sincerely,
Common Sense

As 4 point favorites, losing this game wouldn't be the "biggest upset" of the year. Miss St losing to South Alabama already has that honor.

We are a top 25 team. The point spread is in respect to how they played against Tennessee, and it was the best thing that could've happened to us. So when we win by 28 it makes us look that much better.

Advertisement
Dear Blake James,

This is why you don't schedule these games. Win, you're suppose to win. Lose, it's the "biggest upset" of the year. We gain nothing from playing this game.

Sincerely,
Common Sense

We had no choice, another team cancelled late on us.

Advertisement
Dear Blake James,

Sincerely,
Common Sense

We had no choice, another team cancelled late on us.

Miami could have found an alternative that didn't mean Miami traveling to a school like this. C'mon.

We

proxy.php

Dear Blake James,

Sincerely,
Common Sense

I disagree. Many people are saying we'll lose this game. Now, when we go out there and beat the **** out of them it will help us a lot. This is a beautiful game.

If you don't let the mortgage payment ride on this one then you're not a real fan of this team. This is Vegas checking our collective manhood. Canes 45 - Mountainqueers 17.

Advertisement
Dear Blake James,

Sincerely,
Common Sense

I disagree. Many people are saying we'll lose this game. Now, when we go out there and beat the **** out of them it will help us a lot. This is a beautiful game.

I respectfully disagree. I think most will dismiss the victory thinking we are suppose to beat them badly.

Dear Blake James,

Sincerely,
Common Sense

I respectfully disagree. I think most will dismiss the victory thinking we are suppose to beat them badly.

Then why did the line open at 3.5? No, people remember them taking the great UT team to the limit and fully expect them to do the same to us. When we trounce them there will be a fair amount of surprise.

Advertisement
Look, I don't know why we're worried. According to the national media, we're used to playing in front of 30k people.

We win by no less than 17

Really?

Vegas is usually right around the final score. I doubt "no less than 17" is our floor in this game.

That's why we've covered the spread in both of our games without scoring in the 4th of the first quarter and without a QB last game.

Ya, spread was 24.5 and we won by 28

Like I said, Vegas is usually very close to the final score.

Vegas knew that Kaaya would play absolutely awful? An average performance from him and it's a 35+ point game.

Lol you're clueless

Dear Blake James,

Sincerely,
Common Sense

As 4 point favorites, losing this game wouldn't be the "biggest upset" of the year. Miss St losing to South Alabama already has that honor.

We are a top 25 team. The point spread is in respect to how they played against Tennessee, and it was the best thing that could've happened to us. So when we win by 28 it makes us look that much better.

with how app state played Tennessee, this win can do a lot for us. whether we like it or not the transitive property is very real in College football rankings

the nation saw Tennessee who's ranked ahead of us play like dog **** against app state and almost lose. If we go in there and kick their *** it makes us look great. if we lose then most people won't be surprised as the spread is so low and a lot of national media were calling it anyways

Dear Blake James,

Sincerely,
Common Sense

He is learning on the job, unfortunately he is a dolt and isn't qualified for anything other then fisting trannies.

Advertisement
Back