Miami opens as 3.5 point favorite vs. App. St

Advertisement
Not surprising.

Thought it would be closer to 5 or 6 but it is what it is. Lots of pundits will be picking App State this week.

When we beat app decidedly we will be floating around the 20 ranking range. Then beat gt and fsu and we will be top ten

Advertisement
No idea why everyone is high on app state. Ya I know good OL, team full of 5th year seniors blah blah.

If they didn't have a JV kicker they probably beat a tenn team that didn't show up but let's face it, I'll give them 3.5 any day of the week.

Advertisement
ASU is better than our last opponent, but four touchdowns better? I don't know about that, but they'll be up for this game....I have no doubts about that. They played Tennessee better than VT did.

We'll win by 14. They won't be able to escape our DL. I just want us to pound them with the run game

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
What kinda offense do they run?

Are they a spread it out, throw it around?

Bc if they run anything else, ain't worried. It's only those air raid teams that give us fits

This is pathetic. They don't have a single guy on that roster that we recruited or would have signed. Let that sink in.

Is their coaching that much better than ours where the game is virtually a toss up when they don't have a single player we wanted to sign? I hope not. We should fck these bytches really hard.

This is pathetic. They don't have a single guy on that roster that we recruited or would have signed. Let that sink in.

Is their coaching that much better than ours where the game is virtually a toss up when they don't have a single player we wanted to sign? I hope not. We should fck these bytches really hard.

It's going to take some time to shake off the Golden affect. We were only favored 24 against FAU, played pretty bad, and still covered.

Advertisement

Yes and no.

It's usually about the Jimmy's and Joe's not the X's and O's in college. Under Golden though I think this is an absolute dogfight.

Now we have a competent coaching staff we roll.

Dear Blake James,

This is why you don't schedule these games. Win, you're suppose to win. Lose, it's the "biggest upset" of the year. We gain nothing from playing this game.

Sincerely,
Common Sense

That tells you what people really think of us.

If that doesn't help light a fire under these guys I don't know what will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back