Miami opens as 3.5 point favorite vs. App. St

What kinda offense do they run?

Are they a spread it out, throw it around?

Bc if they run anything else, ain't worried. It's only those air raid teams that give us fits

From what I remember vs TN, App st is first and foremost a very good D team. Very good against the run and a bend dont break pass D which was very effective vs TN giving up one big play all game.

On O their QB is below avr throwing the ball but runs ok. They have speed on the edges and at RB. So to answer your question,no ,they will not be flinging the ball around.They have more of a GT type O.

UM 27 App St 13

Advertisement
Really?

Vegas is usually right around the final score. I doubt "no less than 17" is our floor in this game.

That's why we've covered the spread in both of our games without scoring in the 4th of the first quarter and without a QB last game.

Ya, spread was 24.5 and we won by 28

Like I said, Vegas is usually very close to the final score.

Vegas knew that Kaaya would play absolutely awful? An average performance from him and it's a 35+ point game.

Lol you're clueless

The spread is not an indication of how close Vegas thinks the game will be. They set the line on what they think they can get even money to come in on both teams and make their money off of the vig.

Soon as that line opens up on my book, I'm in.

I think what we do on defense matches up well with their attack. Other than a handful of "gotcha" plays, I don't think their QB can hit our spots.

We shall see.

Dear Blake James,

This is why you don't schedule these games. Win, you're suppose to win. Lose, it's the "biggest upset" of the year. We gain nothing from playing this game.

Sincerely,
Common Sense

I disagree. Many people are saying we'll lose this game. Now, when we go out there and beat the **** out of them it will help us a lot. This is a beautiful game.

Who is saying this?

Advertisement
This is pathetic. They don't have a single guy on that roster that we recruited or would have signed. Let that sink in.

Is their coaching that much better than ours where the game is virtually a toss up when they don't have a single player we wanted to sign? I hope not. We should fck these bytches really hard.

What about the difference in altitude?

This is pathetic. They don't have a single guy on that roster that we recruited or would have signed. Let that sink in.

Is their coaching that much better than ours where the game is virtually a toss up when they don't have a single player we wanted to sign? I hope not. We should fck these bytches really hard.

3,300 feet means nothing. This isn't Reno or Denver.

Schedule is perfect, like a ladder. Canes will roll next weekend. Kaaya was abysmal, and he's better than that. Lots of kids got real minutes last weekend. Look for Richt to play like we are at LSU and not App st. Wish I could be there.

3,300 feet means nothing. This isn't Reno or Denver.

I was being sarcastic. We should be able skullfuk them without any resistance.

Advertisement
Complete disrespect by the odds makers and the pollsters hope this lights a fire under our boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CiBQz-mVEAA0Y6o.jpg

I hope we rise to the occasion

Dear Blake James,

This is why you don't schedule these games. Win, you're suppose to win. Lose, it's the "biggest upset" of the year. We gain nothing from playing this game.

Sincerely,
Common Sense

It was this, or play 2 FCS teams. UNC played 2 FCS teams last year and got killed for it, and if they would have won the ACC, UNC would have been left out of the playoff because of it. It's not ideal, but it's not like Blake sought them out, or turned down better options. We had no options. They were literally the only FBS school with an open date, and they needed a home game this year.

The whole world is gonna be on us. Were either gonna win by 3 or lose. Vegas is BEGGING for Miami action. Literally BEGGING.

Advertisement
Soon as that line opens up on my book, I'm in.

I think what we do on defense matches up well with their attack. Other than a handful of "gotcha" plays, I don't think their QB can hit our spots.

We shall see.

Only play I'm worried about is that Jet Sweep / End Around they ran against Tenn to their speedy WR. With how aggressive our D is that could sting us for a big play - that dude was fast.

LOL UM 45 App St 13 . Never a game . **** FAU had the athletes to play with us some but App St does not .

I have Francis blocked, but that's some solid reasoning there and typical of all he is, a **** talker. While ASU doesn't have as good of a coach as Houston, how did that same premise work out for Houston's opponents last year? How did that work out for FSU against them? I don't believe FSU prior to their matchup recruited any of Houston's players. What about Houston's week one matchup? Same thing.

ASU had a good coach who will move up at some point and they are used to doing what they do. They played Tennessee into OT, should've won the game. They played the Vols closer than the Hokies did.

I would take Richt over their coach and our players. I would take Fuente over their coach and his players as well. Still, like the Hokies we've got a whole new playbook we're using and lost some players at places we were already thin or unproven at to begin with.

I expect to win by two TD's, but don't think ASU is someone this fanbase should overlook. I doubt the coaches are looking at it as a gimme either.

We should win,

Advertisement

I have Francis blocked, but that's some solid reasoning there and typical of all he is, a **** talker. While ASU doesn't have as good of a coach as Houston, how did that same premise work out for Houston's opponents last year? How did that work out for FSU against them? I don't believe FSU prior to their matchup recruited any of Houston's players. What about Houston's week one matchup? Same thing.

ASU had a good coach who will move up at some point and they are used to doing what they do. They played Tennessee into OT, should've won the game. They played the Vols closer than the Hokies did.

I would take Richt over their coach and our players. I would take Fuente over their coach and his players as well. Still, like the Hokies we've got a whole new playbook we're using and lost some players at places we were already thin or unproven at to begin with.

I expect to win by two TD's, but don't think ASU is someone this fanbase should overlook. I doubt the coaches are looking at it as a gimme either.

We should win,

I was being sarcastic you mook.

As far as Vegas being spot on.....

Michigan was around a 36-38 point favorite against UCF. Michigan won by 37.

Alabama was a 28.5 favorite over Western KY. Bama won by 28.

Notre Dame was a 29.5 favorite over Nevada. Notre Dame won by 30.

Of course they aren't always right and I am pointing out their best lines from last week but they are usually more right than wrong.

If I recall, UT, a supposed top ten team to open the season, was only an eleven point favorite over App State. That was at Tenneesee. With us on the road against them, 3.5 doesn't surprise me one bit. As some said, I will just be happy to come out with a W.

Dear Blake James,

Sincerely,

Common Sense

Since when we been scared to play anyone foh

Advertisement
Back