Miami offers grad transfer DT Chigozie Nnoruka

Advertisement
If you have to rely on grad transfers to fill major holes, then you've failed in recruiting and development.

Plying the transfer market should only be a stopgap. If we are to get back to where we should be, we can't keep relying on players that other programs don't need or want.

You're right. Auburn failed so much in that department they won a natty with one.

LSU failed so much their grad transfer QB looked efficient against us when it mattered most.
Gotcha. 😁🤦‍♂️
tenor (26).gif

100% disagree. All these GTs are killing our numbers. It is similar to trading for a player with one year left before retirement and giving up a draft pick to do so. We only get some many picks and most great teams win via the draft more than trading for most their players.

I’m fine with 3 GT this year. 1 ot, 1 dl, 1 qb if you can take a GT with two years then you can take another.

They don’t do anything to our numbers. They’re in and out. That’s one of the best things about them.

They don’t do anything to our numbers. They’re in and out. That’s one of the best things about them.

They use an initial counter just like any other transfer. 25 per year and the only ships that don’t use an IC are 3rd year walk ons.

You're right. Auburn failed so much in that department they won a natty with one.

LSU failed so much their grad transfer QB looked efficient against us when it mattered

Two things. Newton is a completely different case. I'm talking about GTs, not elite talents that get into trouble and then have to work their way back via JUCO. Talents like him, you always have to try to get.

Second, QB's are an exception on the GT market. There are more than a few decent QBs that are stuck behind an elite player that they will never beat out. In cases like this, there is a good chance that a decent QB will transfer, for the simple reason that the QB position generally doesn't rotate snaps like the other positions. So if he wants to play at all, it's sometimes the sensible thing to do (as Burrow did).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually, Ufomba Kamalu was from Aba, Nigeria, which is a city founded by the Ngwa tribe of the Igbo Nigerians. Kamalu is most likely an Igbo.

According to Wikipedia Kamalu is still with the Patriots. I think we've had other Nigerians, probably Igbo's.

Advertisement
Actually, Ufomba Kamalu was from Aba, Nigeria, which is a city founded by the Ngwa tribe of the Igbo Nigerians. Kamalu is most likely an Igbo.

According to Wikipedia Kamalu is still with the Patriots. I think we've had other Nigerians, probably Igbo's.

Njoku

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back