Miami offers grad transfer DT Chigozie Nnoruka

original.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
They switched to a 3-4 and chip gave all the young players most of the pt
Ok...Tito came from the rugged big 10 I kinda knew what to expect....the pac12 is somewhat softer in the trenches compared to the big 10....what do you think he brings to the table?

Advertisement
I know we need DTs I'm just curious ....hope we land him and the kid from Rice....also need another OL from the portal....

Ok...Tito came from the rugged big 10 I kinda knew what to expect....the pac12 is somewhat softer in the trenches compared to the big 10....what do you think he brings to the table?
Don't know. Based off stats this guy was more productive than tito. In 2017 when he started 10 games he had 46 tackles 8.5tfls and 2 sacks. Based off that he would have a strong chance to start.

Can we get him and the guy from Rice or am I being too greedy?
Miami needs one more DT. Remember they are also in the mix for Harrison-Hunte from NY. Wonder if he comes here he would move to d end because Miami needs 2 more DE’s at least.

Advertisement
I know we need DTs I'm just curious ....hope we land him and the kid from Rice....also need another OL from the portal....
you really want a DT from RIce? WHy just to have a body? If we have to play DT from rice the season is already over

you really want a DT from RIce? WHy just to have a body? If we have to play DT from rice the season is already over
You don't think he's any good? Lol..... Now just cuz he's from a small school doesn't mean anything....I know we got fooled by Delaney..... Yet the nfl is full of guys from small schools ....

Advertisement
C'mon bruh. Sometimes you just need that DT that can muck it up a little. Congest the middle and let our DE and LB eat. Everyone can't be Willis.
C'mon bruh. Sometimes you just need that DT that can muck it up a little. Congest the middle and let our DE and LB eat. Everyone can't be Willis.
He's from Rice, when are we gonna learn. Did we not learn our lesson with Hunter Renforw and that other fat piece if **** transfer DT? JAGS ruin you rteam Id rather have a freshman DT play and throw him under fire

Advertisement
Back