Miami offers DE Oladele, plans to visit soon

Advertisement
Crystal balls �� trending Miami

View attachment 45020

4 CB's our way today including Nee and Newburg.

I have been following recruiting for several decades. I can't recall a single kid that decommitted from a school but then eventually chose it. My guess is that his decommittment from FSU pretty well eliminates it.

Are you trolling, this happens all the time

Nkosi Perry, last year?

View attachment 45020

I have been following recruiting for several decades. I can't recall a single kid that decommitted from a school but then eventually chose it. My guess is that his decommittment from FSU pretty well eliminates it.

No, I meant it. Could you name a bunch of cases besides (I am told) Perry?

Last edited:

View attachment 45020

Nkosi Perry, last year?

Ahmmon Richards

Advertisement

View attachment 45020

Nkosi Perry, last year?

Ahmon Richards, Zach McCloud, inevitably Al Blades jr.

View attachment 45020

Nkosi Perry, last year?

Ahmmon Richards

Zach McCloud

Wow. I hadn't been aware of some of the recent recruitments. I sort of withdrew from the whole process during some of the dark times.

Advertisement

View attachment 45020

Literally took 10 seconds to come up with about five names right off the top of the head. Some people are too weak to follow recruiting

View attachment 45020

No, I meant it. Could you name a bunch of cases besides (I am told) Perry?
When there are coaching changes, you see it sometimes. Your point is pretty valid though. It certainly lowers the odds. Though lately some have bucked the trend.

Advertisement
Think there's a chance he ends up inside... Someone on another board compared him to Macintosh, I can see that.

Advertisement
Think there's a chance he ends up inside... Someone on another board compared him to Macintosh, I can see that.

Which Board? Cause there is someone that said something similar and that poster might not have a triple digit IQ....

View attachment 45020

N'Kosi Perry...

Coaching change

It's happened a bunch. That dude took his own L like a warrior, and here you are looking to weasel around his L.

Which Board? Cause there is someone that said something similar and that poster might not have a triple digit IQ....

I think they said that on Mongoloid Nation. This dude is a DE all the way. He runs extremely well. Put up excellent numbers at a recent event.

Advertisement
Back