Miami offers DE Oladele, plans to visit soon

View as article
Advertisement
Seems clear that Kool likes DE's with size, length, athleticism and skills potential to be refined. Rosseau and Kayode gives him exactly what he wants. I love the focus on SoFl and limiting resources to other schools. In turn we are getting players that are quicker and faster in a more aggressive defense.

Think there's a chance he ends up inside... Someone on another board compared him to Macintosh, I can see that.

Where and why do you suggest a change of position when the kid is highly recruited DE?

his body-type isn't the same as Mac. He's a DE.

Nowhere near. Like Lu mentioned , he's more of a JJ type

Disagree...Body type is very similar. And really big frame to add weight. Could see him at either position, but if I had to call it DT.

Advertisement
Think there's a chance he ends up inside... Someone on another board compared him to Macintosh, I can see that.

Where and why do you suggest a change of position when the kid is highly recruited DE?

his body-type isn't the same as Mac. He's a DE.

Nowhere near. Like Lu mentioned , he's more of a JJ type

Tape doesn't look like JJ at ll to me, looks like a kid with a lot of room to go...but I'd welcome another JJ if you are right lol.

Physically built just like Joe Jackson but better overall athlete:

We have some beasts at DE!!!

Joe Jackson: 6'5", 237 lbs, 4.83 40, 4.93 SH, 35 PB, 32 VJ, SPARQ 80.31
Kayode Oladele: 6'5", 234 lbs, 4.87 40, 4.70 SH, 41 PB, 35 VJ, SPARQ 103.92
Jonathan Garvin: 6'4", 222 lbs, 4.87 40, 4.40 SH, 36 PB, 36.2 VJ, SPARQ 97.89
Chad Thomas: 6'5", 240 lbs, 4.85 40, 4.37 SH, 43 PB, 30.9 VJ, SPARQ 108
D.J. Johnson: 6'5", 240 lbs, 4.43 40, 4.25 SH, 40 VJ (Unofficial)

Got ****, the biggest take away from that for me is that C6 has been underwhelming based on potential.

Absolutely agree. Supposedly the bulb went on recently, we shall see. He's running out of time.

You guys should compare everyone of our dline stats from two years ago to last year. They all had careers seasons under Kool and Diaz, including Chad. Chad wasn't underperforming early in his career because of ability or effort it was because before last year we had Coach NoD and his soft *** scheme.

Only so much blame can go towards the previous staff. I'm basing my statement off of those combine numbers where C6's numbers show a quick and powerful monster who has never played as such here. Compare his numbers to Joe, C6 was stout last year but there was never an instance where his get off from a snap popped off the screen. He looked slow, whereas a freshman like Joe looked like a total beast. I hope the light comes on but thus far while being solid he has not been the 5 star beats we thought we were getting.

Last year under Diaz he had 11 TFLs and 4.5 sacks. The two previous seasons combined under NoD he had a combined 2.5 TFLs and 1 sack.

Advertisement
Not sure what happened but in the last week we've gotten 10 CB's for Oladele, including from Nee and Newburg, in addition to Ivins.

Not sure what happened but in the last week we've gotten 10 CB's for Oladele, including from Nee and Newburg, in addition to Ivins.

Not long ago I remember seeing that the kid said it was pretty much FSU or Miami for him, so when he decommitted it seemed like he was likely leaning toward us. Things can always change in recruiting, but my guess is that Oladele likes Kool and sees how he molds guys into high draft picks. His potential is through the roof so I really hope he ends up here.

Advertisement

Not long ago I remember seeing that the kid said it was pretty much FSU or Miami for him, so when he decommitted it seemed like he was likely leaning toward us. Things can always change in recruiting, but my guess is that Oladele likes Kool and sees how he molds guys into high draft picks. His potential is through the roof so I really hope he ends up here.

He has a bunch of biblical stuff pinned to his Twitter page. Richt won't hurt.

Advertisement
Back