Miami offers Cronkite

Advertisement
Still over a yr left for NSD of 2015 and some of you guys are crying saying we offered this kid too late. I dont understand some of you. i guess some of yall just like to be negative regardless of the subject.

I think it's dumb that we have to offer kids this early, but it's the nature of the beast these days. We can keep waiting to offer kids until a month before signing day only to have them not consider us if you prefer

Too late. Been disrespected. No wonder no one wants to come here. Alpo the **** mop fat used car salesman sucks donkey d8ck and cant recruit anyone to save his life. Should have offered him in the 3rd grade. Staff is retarded. Now we'll only get a 2 star nobody from Jerzey. Kid is going to win 4 Heisman's at FSU and laugh at us.

/Lock Thread.

you may be right this guy already has pictures in FSU gear on his twitter

https://twitter.com/JC_Knows/status/420427258780987392

Advertisement
Too late. Been disrespected. No wonder no one wants to come here. Alpo the **** mop fat used car salesman sucks donkey d8ck and cant recruit anyone to save his life. Should have offered him in the 3rd grade. Staff is retarded. Now we'll only get a 2 star nobody from Jerzey. Kid is going to win 4 Heisman's at FSU and laugh at us.

/Lock Thread.

don't look into that too much..

Still over a yr left for NSD of 2015 and some of you guys are crying saying we offered this kid too late. I dont understand some of you. i guess some of yall just like to be negative regardless of the subject.

We weren't late, just after Alabama, Tennessee, Florida State, Clemson, Arkansas, etc, etc, etc

And?

And I guess for some porsters that's considered on time.

Don't worry, bro. Gordlen has a master's degree in psychology. All part of his grand plan......

I think it's dumb that we have to offer kids this early, but it's the nature of the beast these days. We can keep waiting to offer kids until a month before signing day only to have them not consider us if you prefer

Thats not what im saying. Im saying I dont see a problem with him being offered now, but some fans are saying its too late with almost 13 months left to NSD of 2015.

Advertisement
FSU is the "Hype" team right now. Same as it was in the mid 90s. Every kid in FLorida was rocking FSU sh*t. As soon as we started kicking @ss again, all the Orange and Green started flying off the shelves and they came running back to us.

/Lock Thread.

You feel good about this one Glory?

If we can get a few kids with pull early that would help a lot. Miami needs a little momentum boost.

He won't be enrolling in college for another 20 months... Let that sink in.

And therein lies the inherent danger in offering TOO early. I dont care what the "arms race" with other schools shows. You dont want to end up with a Texas situation, where you end up locking up kids as Sophs and Juniors in HS, and then if/when those kids plateu as Seniors, or other kids blow up on the scene, you havent been on them, or miss them, or dont have room for them. There has to be a balance.

Advertisement

We weren't late, just after Alabama, Tennessee, Florida State, Clemson, Arkansas, etc, etc, etc

And?

Let's just suppose I agree with you and the offer is "late"

What results from this "late" offer?

You know, here's an idea. And you know, its just a thought. But dont we TECHNICALLY have a 2015 RB already committed? Walton, though he says he is somewhat keeping things open, is still committed. So how many other RBs can we offer that early? If even one more of these kids commits, then what?

This is why the "early commit" thing puts us in a bind. Walton said he was reclassifying to 2015, so now until he decommits, we have to hold that ship for him at RB. That leaves maybe one spot open for RBs.

No no no, dude. Dont you get it. Miami needs to offer the top 300 kids coming into their freshman year of high school or else they will feel disrespected. Pay no attention to the math behind these things.

/Lock Thread.

You feel good about this one Glory?

If we can get a few kids with pull early that would help a lot. Miami needs a little momentum boost.

I feel good. The staff wants him bad

Advertisement

And?

It just starts the kid's recruitment off with a bad taste. Maybe he questions how bad we want him since we offered however long after other schools. Now we're a little behind the 8 ball with him to start.

Honestly, in the long haul, this isn't as big a deal as I like to make it, but the staff is causing themselves unnecessary problems by offering local kids later than others like this.

And?

It just starts the kid's recruitment off with a bad taste. Maybe he questions how bad we want him since we offered however long after other schools. Now we're a little behind the 8 ball with him to start.

Honestly, in the long haul, this isn't as big a deal as I like to make it, but the staff is causing themselves unnecessary problems by offering local kids later than others like this.

That's a fair point, but again, being the "local" school, UM has to tread more carefully than other programs. OOS schools **** off a local kid, drop him, etc, and whatever. UM does it, and its a twitter hate fest, coaches on the local radio, kids from other schools chiming in, and its turns into a clusterf*ck.

Advertisement
Back