2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
It’s crazy how you guys have taken Ghandi’s opinion & extrapolated to everyone else, when literally no one has said those things lol.

The exaggerations about how people feel about Moore are as untrue as the exaggerations about the exaggerations on the perception of how people might feel about Moore lol...

There’s a gap between not liking a prospect as much as another & not liking the prospect at all.

But on CIS, there’s never a varying of opinions, it’s always either all in or all out, which is both hilarious & ridiculous.
What’s crazy is Ghandi said what he said about Moore and then just **** on Jalen Brown’s dad. **** is wild

Last edited:
It’s crazy how you guys have taken Ghandi’s opinion & extrapolated to everyone else, when literally no one has said those things lol.

The exaggerations about how people feel about Moore are as untrue as the exaggerations about the exaggerations on the perception of how people might feel about Moore lol...

There’s a gap between not liking a prospect as much as another & not liking the prospect at all.

But on CIS, there’s never a varying of opinions, it’s always either all in or all out, which is both hilarious & ridiculous.
This may have to do with posters reading multiple boards and applying that “consensus narrative” across all boards because that’s the majority opinion on 247. If not the majority there close to it and certainly the loudest. I haven’t seen that opinion much here.

This dude has to be the most hated on Canes 5star prospect of all time.

Every time Dante Moore is mentioned.

“We want all the 5*’s!”
“What about Dante Moore?”
“Nah fam he trash, reporters said he was *** at Battle Miami. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wound up a 3 star.”
“Oh word!?”
“Yeah bruh, now that Nico gone it’s Rashada or nobody. ND can keep Dante.”
😆 basically

Advertisement
These two things I know are true 1) Gattis obviously loves this kid 2) this kid loves Gattis.

Moore is obviously digging Miami right now. Could be wrong but feels like it's either stay home and go to Michigan or come to Miami, at least at this point.

Advertisement

You’re 100% correct, it is just one person and it is just my opinion.

From what I saw, he was spraying and skipping passes for almost half of the game I saw. He was the reason his team got waxed. It wasn’t just a few passes either.

If anyone here saw Jacurri Brown in 2020 at the Paradise Camp, you saw the physical tools and flashes… it really bad footwork. The difference is he was just a sophomore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back