2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
Has anybody watched this kid play quite a bit? Have seen some say that they think the kid isn't the talent that the 5 star rating makes him appear.

Has anybody watched this kid play quite a bit? Have seen some say that they think the kid isn't the talent that the 5 star rating makes him appear.
Everybody on the boards thinks he's overrated because 247 said he didn't look good at a camp and especially compared to Nico Iamaleava. Haven't heard any of that talk coming from actual games from what I've seen.

That said, I would prefer Rashada

Advertisement
His film looks great and supposedly he showed out at an elite 11 event. He also supposedly looked not so great at a Miami 7v7 in Feb which is what most allude to when questioning his ranking.

Everybody on the boards thinks he's overrated because 247 said he didn't look good at a camp and especially compared to Nico Iamaleava. Haven't heard any of that talk coming from actual games from what I've seen.

Yep that narrative got started because he didn’t have a good day at one of the 7on7 tournaments earlier this year down here lol

ND has to be getting nervous. They rolled out the red carpet for this kid a few weeks ago and he still looking around and taking visits.

Advertisement
ND has to be getting nervous. They rolled out the red carpet for this kid a few weeks ago and he still looking around and taking visits.
I think its part of the musical chairs situation with getting a top flight QB. Somebody always gets left out as there are only so many and thats why you have to put in the work. This is what makes Mario and elite recruiter, yes I said elite. He puts in the work. We want Rashada but for the first time ever the comment of 'you lookin, we lookin' has some gravitas to it. We respect your decision to make the right choice and we would love to have you buy we gotta have contingencies. **** its why Singleton is visiting. He is a blue chipper but not top/flight elite but Mario has that door open just in case we strike out. That way we dont end up with a plan D/F. The thing is that you need the work ethic to keep up recruiting this many kids.

I think thats exactly how we also feel about Rashada, hence bringing Moore in. I like it, the train waits for no one. We wont ever win every battle but sure seems like Mario is always well prepared, ready to adapt and never outworked. Thats all you can ask for.

Putting pressure on the Cali kid. I like it.
Are we sure this is a better strategy than the Jon Richt method.....
F23C6D42-1071-4B5A-B25E-15B198459147.gif

Yep and everyone was saying he was going to have a huge drop in rankings in their next update and he actually moved up afterwards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This dude has to be the most hated on Canes 5star prospect of all time.

Every time Dante Moore is mentioned.

“We want all the 5*’s!”
“What about Dante Moore?”
“Nah fam he trash, reporters said he was *** at Battle Miami. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wound up a 3 star.”
“Oh word!?”
“Yeah bruh, now that Nico gone it’s Rashada or nobody. ND can keep Dante.”

This dude has to be the most hated on Canes 5star prospect of all time.

Every time Dante Moore is mentioned.

“We want all the 5*’s!”
“What about Dante Moore?”
“Nah fam he trash, reporters said he was *** at Battle Miami. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wound up a 3 star.”
If you don’t look as good as Nico Iamaleava during a 7 on 7 tournament, you trash. Dem da rules on CIS

Advertisement
Back