2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
It’s crazy how you guys have taken Ghandi’s opinion & extrapolated to everyone else, when literally no one has said those things lol.

The exaggerations about how people feel about Moore are as untrue as the exaggerations about the exaggerations on the perception of how people might feel about Moore lol...

There’s a gap between not liking a prospect as much as another & not liking the prospect at all.

But on CIS, there’s never a varying of opinions, it’s always either all in or all out, which is both hilarious & ridiculous.
Sad part is this dude actually has alot of talent even though he’s a bit raw but because he had a bad day playing backyard touch football he sucks now. This board salivated touch football legend Mark Pope and forgot that actual football Involves being smacked in the mouth a couple times so I don’t take their opinions seriously…at all.

You’re 100% correct, it is just one person and it is just my opinion.

From what I saw, he was spraying and skipping passes for almost half of the game I saw. He was the reason his team got waxed. It wasn’t just a few passes either.

If anyone here saw Jacurri Brown in 2020 at the Paradise Camp, you saw the physical tools and flashes… it really bad footwork. The difference is he was just a sophomore
I really couldn’t care and anybody who actually played football at least once shouldn’t care either. I watched a kid tear up Michigan’s best football schools on tape and he plays for the best team in the state. I know it’s hard to believe but these touch football tourneys y‘all love down here are horrible and don’t mean ****.

Last edited:
I really couldn’t care and anybody who actually played football at least once shouldn’t care either. I watched a kid tear up Michigan’s best football schools on tape and he plays for the best team in the state. I know it’s hard to believe but these touch football tourneys y‘all love down here are horrible and don’t mean ****.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

7v7 is cool and all, but it's not nearly the same as when the pads come on. It's ok to admit he's not as elite as Rashada, but he's still a **** good QB and certainly worth recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s crazy how you guys have taken Ghandi’s opinion & extrapolated to everyone else, when literally no one has said those things lol.

The exaggerations about how people feel about Moore are as untrue as the exaggerations about the exaggerations on the perception of how people might feel about Moore lol...

There’s a gap between not liking a prospect as much as another & not liking the prospect at all.

But on CIS, there’s never a varying of opinions, it’s always either all in or all out, which is both hilarious & ridiculous.

EL as always you bring a great perspective and point to this board. Don’t ever take a hiatus again lol seriously

Thank you.
Judging a QB based on 7 on 7 is like judging a basketball player after watching him play half-court 3 on 3. Sure you can still see if he can shoot (or throw) but the differences are so vast that its borderline irrelevant.

Advertisement
Really curious to see how these two guys turn out. One apparently had a subpar 7on7 tourney but completes 70% of his passes and the other guy completes 58% of his passes but the consensus on here is he's the better prospect. Feels good to be in it for both.

Ghandi saw what he saw and I'll take him at his word on that. Have to as I wasn't there.

You're right though, it's interesting how some jump on the inaccurate bandwagon when he's far more accurate in actual games.

This 7 on 7 thing, for all we know he had a nagging shoulder pain or other body issue. Do we know how long he's played on this squad? There's all kinds of things that could've been going on with the young man that day, including just having an off game. Did they fall down early and he pressed too much? Heck if I know.

I'd gladly take him. I'm not fussed over some 7 on 7 results.

Advertisement
Still hearing from my sources that this guy is ND's to lose.

BUT

He's gone on visits recently to LSU and Oregon in the past month or so, and my guy has confidence that he isn't interested in either. When I asked him who the biggest threat was here if he doesn't go to South Bend, guy said "Miami."

TIFWIW.

Advertisement
Oregon blew my mind with what they offered me in NIL.

Heard the shine wore off the visit to Oregon and he's no longer interested in Eugene. From what I've heard Oregon's NIL operation, while formidable/lucrative, is a complete mess. Telling a kid that on an official visit he's #1 on their board, but that same recruit finds out a week later another guy at the same position was given a bigger NIL offer on his visit.

Heard the shine wore off the visit to Oregon and he's no longer interested in Eugene. From what I've heard Oregon's NIL operation, while formidable/lucrative, is a complete mess. Telling a kid that on an official visit he's #1 on their board, but that same recruit finds out a week later another guy at the same position was given a bigger NIL offer on his visit.
Brother Mouzon: The game is the game.

*For the wire fans*

Brother Mouzon: The game is the game.

*For the wire fans*

For sure. But some schools are organized/efficient with this stuff (A&M, Miami, etc.) and some schools are not. Oregon is the latter.

Another note from my guy: some schools are already reneging on cash offers provided during recruiting. Expects that the transfer portal may get pretty busy this summer from guys just arriving on campus.

For sure. But some schools are organized/efficient with this stuff (A&M, Miami, etc.) and some schools are not. Oregon is the latter.

Another note from my guy: some schools are already reneging on cash offers provided during recruiting. Expects that the transfer portal may get pretty busy this summer from guys just arriving on campus.
No doubt. Appreciate the multiple posts here.

Advertisement
Back