2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Perfectly said.

Its going to be a wild ride if we land Rashada. His commitment immediately turns into a game of cat and mouse. If we get him do we tell Moore we're not accepting any visits from QB? Do we trust that Rashada won't take his final OV? And vice versa. What would Rashada think if we're still taking visits from 5* QBs after telling him that we're only taking one QB?

I'm not even complaining about it. Its a good problem to have. I'm just glad I'm not in Mario-Gattis-Ponce shoes. I think its going to be fascinating watching it play out.
We’ll know more today as Rashada is supposed to announce his final OV’s before his June 18 commitment date.

Advertisement
I can't wait until he announces them! I keep checking gator tears. Their overconfidence is like an appetizer at this point. If/when they don't get an OV but we do, its going to cause total chaos over there.
None of the writers over on that website overall seem to be giving us much of a chance either. If we make it and they don’t… lol

- Notre Dame still the perceived leader
- Oregon and Miami in the Top 3 and Michigan would be in the No. 4 or 5 spot alongside LSU.
-Despite the visit to TAMU, most close to the recruitment believe he will land closer to home
- Commitment timetable remains up in the air. Some sources believe he will shut it down before the start of his senior season, while others believe he will wait it out.

- Sources don’t believe it really has anything to do with NIL or finding some great deal. It’s about the on-field product. Moore has kicked around the idea of waiting until midway or late into the fall because he wants to see how the teams look on the field, how the offense is producing, what the product looks like, wins and losses, are they competing for a national championship, etc. Moore is extremely competitive and wants to win championships. Watching how things unfold on the field is definitely something he’s kicking around.

Gotta respect it.

Advertisement
1876 - the State of Texas grants land to Texas A&M
2017 - Texas A&M hires Jimbo Fisher

There, we are now all caught up on the history of Texas A&M's football program.

View attachment 187833
1653931721456.gif

Reality is NIL has changed college football for the better IMO. The SCUM NCAA and Institutional structure to that took advantage of TV, Apparel and other financial gains without any share plans ended with NIL as Law. That said those who conduct NIL by law will have to offer better deals for top QB's like the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back