2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
This is hilarious. Dante I can think of 25 reasons they signed the number 1 class
CFD37E4B-28E2-4F7F-8E13-A479E37665C7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement

- Notre Dame still the perceived leader
- Oregon and Miami in the Top 3 and Michigan would be in the No. 4 or 5 spot alongside LSU.
-Despite the visit to TAMU, most close to the recruitment believe he will land closer to home
- Commitment timetable remains up in the air. Some sources believe he will shut it down before the start of his senior season, while others believe he will wait it out.

- Sources don’t believe it really has anything to do with NIL or finding some great deal. It’s about the on-field product. Moore has kicked around the idea of waiting until midway or late into the fall because he wants to see how the teams look on the field, how the offense is producing, what the product looks like, wins and losses, are they competing for a national championship, etc. Moore is extremely competitive and wants to win championships. Watching how things unfold on the field is definitely something he’s kicking around.

- Notre Dame still the perceived leader
- Oregon and Miami in the Top 3 and Michigan would be in the No. 4 or 5 spot alongside LSU.
-Despite the visit to TAMU, most close to the recruitment believe he will land closer to home
- Commitment timetable remains up in the air. Some sources believe he will shut it down before the start of his senior season, while others believe he will wait it out.

- Sources don’t believe it really has anything to do with NIL or finding some great deal. It’s about the on-field product. Moore has kicked around the idea of waiting until midway or late into the fall because he wants to see how the teams look on the field, how the offense is producing, what the product looks like, wins and losses, are they competing for a national championship, etc. Moore is extremely competitive and wants to win championships. Watching how things unfold on the field is definitely something he’s kicking around.

This kid has a chip with him which is what you want. He‘s all about the business of winning. This kid is starting push me over to his side over Rashada. If what Loy is saying is true then I see why Gattis wants him so much.

Advertisement
This kid has a chip with him which is what you want. He‘s all about the business of winning. This kid is starting push me over to his side over Rashada. If what Loy is saying is true then I see why Gattis wants him so much.
Perfectly said.

Its going to be a wild ride if we land Rashada. His commitment immediately turns into a game of cat and mouse. If we get him do we tell Moore we're not accepting any visits from QB? Do we trust that Rashada won't take his final OV? And vice versa. What would Rashada think if we're still taking visits from 5* QBs after telling him that we're only taking one QB?

I'm not even complaining about it. Its a good problem to have. I'm just glad I'm not in Mario-Gattis-Ponce shoes. I think its going to be fascinating watching it play out.

Perfectly said.

Its going to be a wild ride if we land Rashada. His commitment immediately turns into a game of cat and mouse. If we get him do we tell Moore we're not accepting any visits from QB? Do we trust that Rashada won't take his final OV? And vice versa. What would Rashada think if we're still taking visits from 5* QBs after telling him that we're only taking one QB?

I'm not even complaining about it. Its a good problem to have. I'm just glad I'm not in Mario-Gattis-Ponce shoes. I think its going to be fascinating watching it play out.
I would imagine Mario or any coach would have those bases covered. If for some reason they didn’t think he was serious they would keep recruiting Moore. I will say that people keep attributing negative character traits to this kid that are outright unfounded. Why do we think that we couldn’t trust Rashada with a commitment?

Advertisement
Perfectly said.

So we’re / QB’s are waiting to see who break first basically ?

I would imagine Mario or any coach would have those bases covered. If for some reason they didn’t think he was serious they would keep recruiting Moore. I will say that people keep attributing negative character traits to this kid that are outright unfounded. Why do we think that we couldn’t trust Rashada with a commitment?
The flip side is that its naive to 100% trust someone whose family is openly known to be bag hunting, then expecting them to completely shut it down, stop listening to offers, and not take his last visit, with 6 months to go before early signing day. He's given you no reason whatsoever for blind loyalty.

I also said I'm glad I'm not Mario specifically because its not going to be easy to deal with.

The flip side is that its naive to 100% trust someone whose family is openly known to be bag hunting, then expecting them to completely shut it down, stop listening to offers, and not take his last visit, with 6 months to go before early signing day. He's given you no reason whatsoever for blind loyalty.

I also said I'm glad I'm not Mario specifically because its not going to be easy to deal with.
Everyone with a brain will be bag hunting though. It isn’t blind loyalty it’s just part of the business that is recruiting. Thus far what we know is that Rashada and his family have been doing their due diligence on which school to choose and are trying to maximize, like they should, their return which includes getting his brother a scholly as well. What has been alluded to by our insiders is that their expectations on NIL weren’t grounded in reality but that doesn’t mean they would not be loyal. If Mario would accept his commitment we have to move forward as though it will stick

Advertisement
Back