Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
It wasn't a crystal ball they were looking through - it was a Mason jar.
A8B97098-8545-4D6C-8A73-71FE6BAF1210.gif

Not sure if posted but this was a quote from Graves after his announcement

Graves mentioned the Canes weren't done by any means and will end up landing four- and five-star prospects later this year to round out the class.

"I'm working on a few four- and five-stars," Graves said. "We'll see man, I'm looking forward to it. Look out for a five-star safety. That's all I've got to say."
we need all of our recruits working him imo he is very impressionable as he has a new top school every week we need to turn up the pressure here have him ov then reel him in

Advertisement
You know we are in trouble when the kraziest poster on this site (king of hot takes) is making sense.

Lol It’s pretty obvious at this point… this staff is going to have to over recruit the safety position and turn them into Linebackers. No natural LBer wants to play in this scheme bc they get exposed draft stock plummets. Entire college tape is them getting pancaked by olineman or exposed in coverage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is still at IMG, right? Doubt he's visiting UGA. IMG kids have to be back on campus before the dead period ends - none of them were cleared to attend Clemson's bbq on Sunday, 7/25 when the dead period ends.

Advertisement
Mansell didn't have to make it up. He could just be misinformed or IMG is giving Wilson a weekend pass? They are pretty much a boarding school that focuses on sports. Letting guys get the weekend to themselves after just two weeks of being back on campus seems quick. But who knows how football players get treated.

Advertisement
Back