Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement

GIF by Giphy QA

I’m guessing you’re just trolling now

If I need to explain to you that an entire position group can be decimated in one off season with portal transfers, early departures and injures… idk what to tell ya
But if another position group (LB) is already decimated, maybe it's prudent to focus on them rather than settle for a 3* at a group where you already have 2 young 5*s and a high 4*.

We're not Bama yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well no LB worth a **** will trust his future with Manny and two first time position coaches…

But they'll trust Baker lol... listen sometimes it is what it is. Kid is enamored with the SEC propaganda... not all kids think that way but some do. They believe that SEC hype crap...

Yall freaking out over an IG acct based out of Atlanta with 5000 followers lol... and the wording is "word on the street lol" what word... what source cmon...

Last edited:
But they'll trust Baker lol... listen sometimes it is what it is. Kid is enamored with the SEC propaganda... not all kids think that way but some do. They believe that SEC hype crap...

Yall freaking out over an IG acct based out of Atlanta with 5000 followers lol... and the wording is "word on the street lol" what word... what source cmon...
I’m not freaking out at all…

I fully expect us to have a very underwhelming class this cycle, and understand that we got lucky as **** with the shut down and the best and deepest local class in a decade last year…

How is it this hard to recruit LBs to one of the easiest schools to recruit LBs to?

Advertisement
I’m not freaking out at all…

I fully expect us to have a very underwhelming class this cycle, and understand that we got lucky as **** with the shut down and the best and deepest local class in a decade last year…

How is it this hard to recruit LBs to one of the easiest schools to recruit LBs to?

Are you asking me how hard it is or do you have the answer and want to hear mine

I dont think we got lucky last cycle... guys like Williams visted UGA and Taylor visited UF... Franklin was committed to FSU...

Last edited:
You're supposed to stack talent regardless of who you already have. That's literally what everyone else does. The staff can continue to recruit Wilson AND bring in LBs.
Thats the dream scenario at this point they should have every staff member they have calling every 4 and 5 star linebacker in the country.

Are you asking me how hard it is or do you have the answer and want to hear mine

I dont think we got lucky last cycle... guys like Williams visted UGA and Taylor visited UF... Franklin was committed to FSU...
You honestly don't think the shut down helped our class?

Especially with most of it being locked up before the season coming off the worst season ever losing to 2 conference USA teams, the turds, Duke putting a 2 game streak on us, GT in their first year moving away from the **** triple option, and one of the worst VT teams, beat CMU by a **** hair and did I mention we lost to MFing FIU?!?!

Only a blind pumper or Blake James himself would think the shutdown had nothing to do with our great 2020 class...

And we definitely broke bread for Avantae in 2019 and JW and LT in 2020...

Not saying out bid, but we had to bring something to the table and being local during a pandemic helped, especially with LT being a mamas boy, you would be naïve to think otherwise...

Advertisement
Back