Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

You honestly don't think the shut down helped our class?

Especially with most of it being locked up before the season coming off the worst season ever losing to 2 conference USA teams, the turds, Duke putting a 2 game streak on us, GT in their first year moving away from the **** triple option, and one of the worst VT teams, beat CMU by a **** hair and did I mention we lost to MFing FIU?!?!

Only a blind pumper or Blake James himself would think the shutdown had nothing to do with our great 2020 class...

And we definitely broke bread for Avantae in 2019 and JW and LT in 2020...

Not saying out bid, but we had to bring something to the table and being local during a pandemic helped, especially with LT being a mamas boy, you would be naïve to think otherwise...

Im not a blind pumper jeez i am so not that lol... im also not naive to the fact that yea certain aspects did help us but in my personal opinion and what I did hear from those I trust it was not the entire sole reason we had a good recruiting class.

Thats my opinion just like your which I respect think it was the entire reason. We dont have to agree on it and thats fine

Advertisement
You honestly don't think the shut down helped our class?

Especially with most of it being locked up before the season coming off the worst season ever losing to 2 conference USA teams, the turds, Duke putting a 2 game streak on us, GT in their first year moving away from the **** triple option, and one of the worst VT teams, beat CMU by a **** hair and did I mention we lost to MFing FIU?!?!

Only a blind pumper or Blake James himself would think the shutdown had nothing to do with our great 2020 class...

And we definitely broke bread for Avantae in 2019 and JW and LT in 2020...

Not saying out bid, but we had to bring something to the table and being local during a pandemic helped, especially with LT being a mamas boy, you would be naïve to think otherwise...
Your negativity is out of control. If you are not a troll maybe you should consider finding another team to follow.

Off topic multiple times in a thread
Your negativity is out of control. If you are not a troll maybe you should consider finding another team to follow.
Well according to some on here I am just an Oregon fan b/c I support a former Cane in Mario...

My "negativity" is our reality that so many on here like to burry their heads from...

Well according to some on here I am just an Oregon fan b/c I support a former Cane in Mario...

My "negativity" is our reality that so many on here like to burry their heads from...
Maybe this will be a shock to you but these boards are not just for the fans. parents and recruits read the negativity you are constantly spewing. This does not help even a small amount.
the players are all about social media now a days. So if you want to help stop with the Debbie downer attitude.

Advertisement
eva green GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if posted but this was a quote from Graves after his announcement

Graves mentioned the Canes weren't done by any means and will end up landing four- and five-star prospects later this year to round out the class.

"I'm working on a few four- and five-stars," Graves said. "We'll see man, I'm looking forward to it. Look out for a five-star safety. That's all I've got to say."

Advertisement
Not sure if posted but this was a quote from Graves after his announcement

Graves mentioned the Canes weren't done by any means and will end up landing four- and five-star prospects later this year to round out the class.

"I'm working on a few four- and five-stars," Graves said. "We'll see man, I'm looking forward to it. Look out for a five-star safety. That's all I've got to say."

I’m an idiot

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back