Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
Mansell didn't have to make it up. He could just be misinformed or IMG is giving Wilson a weekend pass? They are pretty much a boarding school that focuses on sports. Letting guys get the weekend to themselves after just two weeks of being back on campus seems quick. But who knows how football players get treated.
This^^ Maybe Wilson doesn't realize he won't be allowed out. There was a lot written about it with regard to Saab and Everette . Saab and his family apparently tried to get permission for him to leave to attend the Clemson BBQ but were denied.

I'm sure Mansell isn't making anything up. Kid probably told him he would come.

This^^ Maybe Wilson doesn't realize he won't be allowed out. There was a lot written about it with regard to Saab and Everette . Saab and his family apparently tried to get permission for him to leave to attend the Clemson BBQ but were denied.

I'm sure Mansell isn't making anything up. Kid probably told him he would come.
Yup, Rusty probably asked if he planned on making it to the BBQ and Wilson must have said yeah I should be able to make it out there. Failing to realize that IMG started up and he would be unable to

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You're not getting Demari without Ja'cari. So if your'e in a good spot with Fegans does the staff want 4 CBs and 7 DBs overall? Thats how the numbers would shake out.

with how cfb is now with 4-5 WR’s a play & the transfer portal, most def

Advertisement
You're not getting Demari without Ja'cari. So if your'e in a good spot with Fegans does the staff want 4 CBs and 7 DBs overall? Thats how the numbers would shake out.
Have they made it clear that they're a package deal? I've never seen it so I'm curious

Have they made it clear that they're a package deal? I've never seen it so I'm curious
I don't think I've seen them say that explicitly. I've never seen twins not wind up at the same college though. Can't imagine Miami can get away with telling one they have room and the other they don't and still get the guy they want. Specifically because ratings wise they're similar prospects.

I don't think I've seen them say that explicitly. I've never seen twins not wind up at the same college though. Can't imagine Miami can get away with telling one they have room and the other they don't and still get the guy they want. Specifically because ratings wise they're similar prospects.
Mackensie and Mackenroe Alexander instantly come to mind with twins who didn't sign to the same school. Now talent wise I'll J'Ac absolutely if it's a package deal but then the numbers get tricky which isn't a bad thing at all

Advertisement
Back