Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Gamecocks defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson and head coach Will Muschamp believe in cross-training their defensive backs to handle the responsibilities at cornerback, safety and nickel

Advertisement
You're not getting Demari without Ja'cari. So if your'e in a good spot with Fegans does the staff want 4 CBs and 7 DBs overall? Thats how the numbers would shake out.
That’s true and personally I would for 2 reasons: 1. I think 3 of those guys are strong RS candidates. Graves because how young he is and the Henderson’s because of how raw they are due to their focus on BBall. Plus I believe they won’t enroll early due to BBall. 2. I think we land 2 WR in Ibieta and Horton. I would move Curtis to WR to go with them.

I don't think I've seen them say that explicitly. I've never seen twins not wind up at the same college though. Can't imagine Miami can get away with telling one they have room and the other they don't and still get the guy they want. Specifically because ratings wise they're similar prospects.
It happens all the time with twins in texas. The Moore brothers (Jordan & Josh) wanted to get away from each other bad lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would Lock up Markeith AND Demari while continuing to swing for the fences with Kamari

I agree. There is no reason not to take the twins at this point. This is how our safety and striker units look like for 2022.

SRAmari Carter
SOGil Frierson
FRChase Ford
FRJalen Harrell
JRBubba Bolden
JRGurvan Hall
FRKeshawn Washington
FRBrian Balom
FRJames Williams
FRKam Kitchens

If we assume that Carter, Bolden, Hall, and Frierson all leave after this year (which is possible since all will have been here for 4 or more years), we would be left with only 2 Strikers and 4 safeties for 2022.

I would take at minimum 3 more 2022 kids for these units, giving us 9 total for 3 spots heading into 20222. TBH we could actually go with 4-5 and i wouldnt argue.

Everyone in here crying about LBs, when we literally only need one LB this year to go 4 deep. What we really need are 3-4 CBs (which we're getting) and now at least 3 to even up to 5 safety/striker types.

Ideal class would be Cull, Demari, and Markeith at safety/striker. Leave a spot for Wilson. Continue to look for late bloomers or high floor/low ceiling types that could be solid backups.

Advertisement
There are a few UGA posters talking about how they’ve heard Kirby’s “turned up the heat” on Wilson since others gained ground. “Others meaning his other 4 favorite teams I assume. Guess we can figure out what that probably means…

Yep it means he'll be looking to transfer after a few years lol

Rusty confirming again that the kid will be in Athens this weekend and said he will be there with both his parents and his grandmother.
mcdonald18-packaging144-1.jpg

Advertisement
So I’m gathering this is a UGA/LSU battle with the good guys looking in 3rd? Or…do we have a legit chance ?

Advertisement
Back