Miami offers 2020 QB Carson Beck

Advertisement
Bama QB commit gets visit from Mullen, changes visit plans

Headline from 247 a stampini article on 247.

Anyone able to share the update? thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Summary: Enos and Diaz were at Beck's school Thursday. Miami hosting an elite underclassmen day on Sunday and want Beck to be there. Enos and Diaz have told Beck he is the #1 priority for next class and Enos said he will build the offense around him. Beck already had a good relationship from his prior Bama recruitment. Looking forward to getting down to meet other recruits, players, etc.

Summary: Enos and Diaz were at Beck's school Thursday. Miami hosting an elite underclassmen day on Sunday and want Beck to be there. Enos and Diaz have told Beck he is the #1 priority for next class and Enos said he will build the offense around him. Beck already had a good relationship from his prior Bama recruitment. Looking forward to getting down to meet other recruits, players, etc.

I just watched this dude play vs Columbus and that's enough to know that I want, absolute stud.

Advertisement
Getting a QB of his caliber is a big deal I think this hurt us in 19 including everything else, we really need to hit the trail running

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back