Miami needs receivers immediately!!

Advertisement
This team definitely is lacking receivers that atleast are decent/average right now hate to say this Miami has 1 decent receiver and that is Restrepo, teams will benefit from our lack of wr depth all season long, nightmare situation for Tyler Van Dyke

The receivers got a lot of natural talent. I’m questioning their heart to be great. TVD did his share ****ting the bed. But not 1 receiver contested and won a ball tonight. This won’t be given to you. Ask Harley, worked his *** off and either unemployed or practice squad right now.
Full time and everything you got or just be happy with your degree
We seriously have to stop lying. What natural talent do they have?

Advertisement
Entire roster (starters and bench) of 4 star WR's. Unreal how bad that room is. Literally unreal. The 2 star WR room at mid-tier ACC and PAC12 teams are dramatically better.

Aside from the obvious 5 star WR's that Bama swoops down and steals, these South Florida WR's are overrated. I know I'll get killed for that but how do you explain the last 20 4 star WR's over the last 5 years rom South Florida being this average for us year after year? Guys like B Smith, George, Ladson (out of HS), Brinson were all raved about in the recruiting forum, Total joke.

@cway313 We need WR help in the worst way. I can’t believe no one can separate and catch consistently…. Like no one.
OL played great and it didn't matter at all. In 2022 if you don't have a guy that can go dominate on the perimeter you catching Ls.
4 qtrs of this ****.
20220917_221536.jpg

Advertisement
so you want all 5 star wr's instead of 4 star wr's?

something tells me the 5 star wr's would look just as pathetic in this offense.......

OL played great and it didn't matter at all. In 2022 if you don't have a guy that can go dominate on the perimeter you catching Ls.
4 qtrs of this ****.View attachment 208635
I’m just stunned that we have no one who can do that. Not one complete #1 or 2 WR. On a good team, Restrepo is WR3 and that not on him. He can play in the NFL as a slot but **** talk about an empty chamber. No wonder the coaching calls are what they are. These guys fail when pushed to execute at a higher level.

Why not?

Your life is on the line - which WR are you throwing the ball to for a big play? Which RB are you expecting to break a big run?

We have zero playmakers. Even Restrepo is just a possession receiver.
Exactly. Im not mad at the coaches. The WR talent isn’t there. I think they need to consider getting Arroyo in more and splitting Skinner out wide like a big WR.

Advertisement
I’m just stunned that we have no one who can do that. Not one complete #1 or 2 WR. On a good team, Restrepo is WR3 and that not on him. He can play in the NFL as a slot but **** talk about an empty chamber. No wonder the coaching calls are what they are. These guys fail when pushed to execute at a higher level.
TVD is overrated AF but 70% of his throws are trying to fit ball in tight windows. I don't hate the offense because it has room for balance but it does not work to our QBs abilities.

Advertisement
Y’all really think elite WRs will come here, in this slow pace bs?

NIL may not even be able to draw them in.. cause everyone has that.. seriously this offense won’t attract these kids here..

I pray I’m wrong, cause we need help asap.

TVD is overrated AF but 70% of his throws are trying to fit ball in tight windows. I don't hate the offense because it has room for balance but it does not work to our QBs abilities.
García May be better suited for this offense but I’m good with TVD. He needs some more spread concepts but therein lies the problem again - no one separates and catches. They have to grind it out. The biggest miss in the off-season is that we couldn’t get Addison or Flowers. We need more than 1 but we have none and it shows. We haven’t had a real number 1 since Ahmmon Richards.

Advertisement
Back