Miami needs receivers immediately!!

agreed. the game plan was better and the offense looked better than last week but for all the talk about holding the play book bc of ATM lol. I knew it was bull**** when I read posts about it and it was more bull**** after last night. gattis has to be one of the least creative play callers there are. the flea flicker is pretty much the only trick he has which is what I said lol. on top of that, for the life of me, it seems like he has nothing in his play book to simplify things and get some easy rhythm completions going. it isnt surprising that the only mother ******* time TVD has looked like himself this season was the 2 min drill against southern miss at halftime. pace is forever going to be issue w this staff bc they dont care for it. once we fell behind two scores, that was it. we dont have enough possessions in the game to make it up esp when you aren't landing 6. our drives take way too long and we dont have anything thats quick hitting or even explosive. also, look at the film from last year. rooster was a great target in the pass game since he arrived. USE HIM THERE PLEASE. he can house it and hes the only one who can on the roster.
I said this as well. The flea flicker, although completed for a first down, was all I needed to see.

Anyway you look at it, this will set us back (Gattis not changing things or even if we move on from him at the end of the year, another offense that has to be learned so 3 different OCs in three years).

Advertisement
1664219946241.png

:sideeyes: :sideeyes:

Advertisement
Back