Miami needs receivers immediately!!

Advertisement
As a too WR, like Hykeem, you sat there and watched guys drop the ball. The dawg in him probably thinks I can take these guys jobs. But guess what? Those same losers kept getting trotted back out there. So how do you sit there and think you’ll be able to jump these losers when the coaches keep trotting them out drop after drop?

We have a Ferrari at QB and we’re running E-85 through it with this receiver group. TVD missed some open throws tonight, no question, but there are zero dudes to be afraid of if you’re a DC facing Miami this year. Pathetic showing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a too WR, like Hykeem, you sat there and watched guys drop the ball. The dawg in him probably thinks I can take these guys jobs. But guess what? Those same losers kept getting trotted back out there. So how do you sit there and think you’ll be able to jump these losers when the coaches keep trotting them out drop after drop?
Because we litterly have no one else.

Advertisement
The receivers got a lot of natural talent. I’m questioning their heart to be great. TVD did his share ****ting the bed. But not 1 receiver contested and won a ball tonight. This won’t be given to you. Ask Harley, worked his *** off and either unemployed or practice squad right now.
Full time and everything you got or just be happy with your degree

Advertisement
Two portal WRs to pair with X…. I’m not gambling with true frosh idc if Brandon innis himself commits here

We need some immediate Charleston Rambo or KJ Osborne shot to the arm talent in that room because all of our dudes are just JAGs

Advertisement
Back