Miami lands premier WR Hightower

Seriously, why can't we ****ing curse on this **** *** site???

This website is a god**** ****ing prison and Broke is the warden!

Yeah, Broke even has an army of correctional officer guards that come out of the shadows and attack in packs if you challenge his unnecessary threads. We all saw it first-hand two days ago when they ravaged our beloved [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] before he could even get his singlet on and get to the Y.

Cute. He literally just listed the RBs we would have on roster for 2018 as it currently stands and the thread got derailed because his username is Brock

However, I apologize for attacking the beloved [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

Smart move on the apology, Brock will wear on your over time, bi-polar and needs help. Brock is one of those people you don't know whether to love to hate or hate to love.

I honestly find myself torn in the Brock quandary quite often. I feel bad for him like he's Cameron Diaz's brother in There's Something About Mary but then he does repetitive things which drive me nuts at times. I don't like when people pick on him non-stop and unfairly but then I get why he elicits the attention and some of the shots he gets.

Advertisement
On the topic of what Brooklyn was talking about. The measurables vary from camp to camp. Saw it last year and again this year.

Artur was verified 6'5" in Orlando and a week later verified at 6'6" in Miami.

I've been to these events before, the entry (headshots and height & weigh in) are rushed.

As for the forties at these camps, don't take them 100% as gospel. Some of these kids havn't been trained to run the forty like they do for the NFL combine. Clock will start at any first movement with the laser.

Brian Hightower is the biggest get so far in this class. You have a Cali kid who is a stud playing for an elite Academy. Under the previous staffs these kids never even considered Miami and would be making plays at Clemson or the Bamas of the world. I am super stoked that he is a Cane . My fav receivers

1. Mark Pope
2. Brian Hightower
3. Xavier Wiliams

Richt already has his 1a and 1b locked up ! Welcome to the U !

P.S Hey [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] is Hightower going to shut down his recruitment like a Lingard?

Advertisement
Brian Hightower is the biggest get so far in this class. You have a Cali kid who is a stud playing for an elite Academy. Under the previous staffs these kids never even considered Miami and would be making plays at Clemson or the Bamas of the world. I am super stoked that he is a Cane . My fav receivers

1. Mark Pope
2. Brian Hightower
3. Xavier Wiliams

P.S Hey [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] is Hightower going to shut down his recruitment like a Lingard?

Great get. Not sure he tops Lingard but they're both A+ prospects we're lucky to have.

I'm glad your coaching covers protocol. Apparently it doesn't cover you being a hypocrite. You state with certainty hes 6'2 (even though I just took him to the doctors three days ago) because you know how protocol is at all events. Yet the 40 time they posted from the year before as a 14 year old was a 4.61 but you won't accept that (obviously you didn't know it but I'll provide the excuse) and u didn't even have to suck me off. By the way mentally that speaks volumes when the first insult you think up to throw at people implies ****s & lips... #justsayin

Why are you mad about this? it's not even that big of a deal.

and you've conveniently taken him to the doctors 3 days ago? He ran a 4.61 that was posted but ran a faster time this year that he had scratched.

Ok man.

Thank you for getting him to the U.

My gawd!
You started getting worked up first. You purposely hoped in between him and chise first. You are trying to tell him hes wrong about HIS nephew and one of our top recruits. Why go out of your way to be a repulsive d!ck

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

First off...who do you think you are talking to?

2nd: i don't care how you feel.

You dudes are weirdos.

[MENTION=16658]Tee3000[/MENTION] some of these supposed people or whatever they are ridiculous. never seen posters go out of their way to virtually suck another male posters **** like some of these whatevers have. brooklyndee seems like he might be legit, but i dont understand these people.

Some of these guys who are lined up to to get longdicked by brooklyndee are some of the same people who where on the algolden bandwagon. ******* geezers.
Ironic, seeing you suck another posters **** while talking about other posters sucking ****. Is Tee3000 Randy Shannon and I'm just now realizing it? Would certainly explain why MiamiNites801 is swallowing him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On the topic of what Brooklyn was talking about. The measurables vary from camp to camp. Saw it last year and again this year.

I've been to these events before, the entry (headshots and height & weigh in) are rushed.

As for the forties at these camps, don't take them 100% as gospel. Some of these kids havn't been trained to run the forty like they do for the NFL combine. Clock will start at any first movement with the laser.
No excuse for the kids who run track too tho...they shouldnt need any 40 training

Advertisement
Austin is a backup plan at this point

Big mistake !!!!!

Exactly. If we sign 5 receivers this year and Austin ends up somewhere else...In 3-4 years he's going to be better than at least 2 or 3 of the guys we sign...watch

It's still very early in the process. I wouldn't get so worked up about it right now at this moment. Things change and numbers can change as well as coaches evaluations on guys over time. I do believe 5 could ultimately end up in the class regardless of the number right now. If it happens, it does. If it doesn't, we will be fine.

We'll sign 5. Too much talent this year to pass on a guy like Austin or Williams if he wants in.

No excuse for the kids who run track too tho...they shouldnt need any 40 training

With all due respect, I'm not sure running track trains you for running the 40 yard dash where the clock starts on your first movement as opposed to the sound of the gun in track. The clock in the 40 yard dash (when electronic timing devices (including the start)) begins when the athlete raises his hand off the hand pad (when they use an hand actuated timing system). It is my understanding that when they train you to run the 40 yard dash, they teach you how to get your body moving before your hand comes off the hand pad. That is not the case in track where the race and clock are started by a starting gun.

You dudes are weirdos.

[MENTION=16658]Tee3000[/MENTION] some of these supposed people or whatever they are ridiculous. never seen posters go out of their way to virtually suck another male posters **** like some of these whatevers have. brooklyndee seems like he might be legit, but i dont understand these people.

Some of these guys who are lined up to to get longdicked by brooklyndee are some of the same people who where on the algolden bandwagon. ****ing geezers.

People being appreciative for the thoughts and insights that Dee brings to the board is quite different than what you are discussing, guess its your fixation.

what does some of these creatures being supposedly appreciative of some ****ing guys thoughts and insights have to do with legitimately going out of they way to white knight some guy.The way you even mention that is sickening imo, like you ae part of cult devoted to this ****ing guy and his thoughts and insights. ****s the twilight zone.

the hightower kid measured in at six foot two. what is hard to understand about this. I've had people tell me they are five foot eleven and I'm like bro I'm barely five foot nine, youre the same size as me. I went to a few of these prospect showcases for baseball. Most of these kids exaggerate their height., and when actually measured with shoes on they are usually two or three inches shorter. is what it is.

The last first round pick at receiver from Miami was phillip dorsett who is barely five foot ten. Tommy Streeter was very tall, but also had incredible speed for someone his height. not sure if hightower is that fast.
Your an idiot and sucking off ur boy by hopping on his nut sack doing the same thing your accusing us of doing. All i pointed out is ur boy trying to hop on franchise nut sack and try and get some brownie points. Same as you. It's already been said kids seem to have gotten shorter from last years opening so obviously they are off. Cant wait to come back after and neg this **** to oblivion.

Look at how obsessed this bytch is with the Living Legend. Dragging me into his beef with TP801 looking to rally the other downtrodden sad nobodies to his side. If you only knew what hat the fck you're talking about with this situation you'd have a big pile of egg next to the **** on your distorted low-eared face.

Advertisement

Some of these guys who are lined up to to get longdicked by brooklyndee are some of the same people who where on the algolden bandwagon. ****ing geezers.

People being appreciative for the thoughts and insights that Dee brings to the board is quite different than what you are discussing, guess its your fixation.

what does some of these creatures being supposedly appreciative of some ****ing guys thoughts and insights have to do with legitimately going out of they way to white knight some guy.The way you even mention that is sickening imo, like you ae part of cult devoted to this ****ing guy and his thoughts and insights. ****s the twilight zone.

the hightower kid measured in at six foot two. what is hard to understand about this. I've had people tell me they are five foot eleven and I'm like bro I'm barely five foot nine, youre the same size as me. I went to a few of these prospect showcases for baseball. Most of these kids exaggerate their height., and when actually measured with shoes on they are usually two or three inches shorter. is what it is.

The last first round pick at receiver from Miami was phillip dorsett who is barely five foot ten. Tommy Streeter was very tall, but also had incredible speed for someone his height. not sure if hightower is that fast.
Your an idiot and sucking off ur boy by hopping on his nut sack doing the same thing your accusing us of doing. All i pointed out is ur boy trying to hop on franchise nut sack and try and get some brownie points. Same as you. It's already been said kids seem to have gotten shorter from last years opening so obviously they are off. Cant wait to come back after and neg this **** to oblivion.

Look at how obsessed this bytch is with the Living Legend. Dragging me into his beef with TP801 looking to rally the other downtrodden sad nobodies to his side. If you only knew what hat the fck you're talking about with this situation you'd have a big pile of egg next to the **** on your distorted low-eared face.
Good one man. Your legend on a message board lives on.

You started getting worked up first. You purposely hoped in between him and chise first. You are trying to tell him hes wrong about HIS nephew and one of our top recruits. Why go out of your way to be a repulsive d!ck

You dudes are weirdos.

Look at this Shannon slurper. Right on cue, something great happens for Miami and this clown comes trolling in with his Miami hate.

:monkey-serious:

With all due respect, I'm not sure running track trains you for running the 40 yard dash where the clock starts on your first movement as opposed to the sound of the gun in track. The clock in the 40 yard dash (when electronic timing devices (including the start)) begins when the athlete raises his hand off the hand pad (when they use an hand actuated timing system). It is my understanding that when they train you to run the 40 yard dash, they teach you how to get your body moving before your hand comes off the hand pad. That is not the case in track where the race and clock are started by a starting gun.

You're on the money here. Nothing in regular track teaches you how to max out in a 40. They don't even run a 60 in Florida high schools. Running the 100 is a completely different race and strategy.

That's why NFL prospects pay good money to get coached up on running the 40 before the combine. Some people have never run track or played football so they have no idea.

Advertisement
Why are you mad about this? it's not even that big of a deal.

and you've conveniently taken him to the doctors 3 days ago? He ran a 4.61 that was posted but ran a faster time this year that he had scratched.

Ok man.

Thank you for getting him to the U.

My gawd!

You dudes are weirdos.

I mean you're sucking this Tee guy so hard your fakkit face is turning purple. I guess you missed the day in your remedial GED attempt when they discussed the word "irony"

Guy's this **** really isn't worth all of this. Its my fault I get offended very easily over my family. Everyone is entitled to their opinions even when it steps over the boundaries of an opinion into flat out wrong. One thing for certain is THIS IS A TIME FOR POSITIVITY. WHETHER WE ALL LIKE EACH OTHER OR NOT AMAZING THINGS ARE GOING ON AND OUR FUTURE IS TAKING SHAPE IN FRONT OF US... We're all adults here fellas. Let's please drop all the petty **** & try to show a unified front. As plenty of people have shown before recruits & their families certainly do come on here.

1. Mark Pope
2. Brian Hightower
3. Xavier Wiliams

In all reality yes. He's not the type of kid who will flat out ignore or disrespect coaches etc. He was very much raised properly. However as I've said before he's an early enrollee. Due to img schedule he will only have 1 week off before it's time to enroll in school. He'll be with me for spring. Regardless of everything else he's very much a man of his word. All we've talked about for years is when he is ready to make a announcement he needs to be 100 percent on board. We don't go back & forth.

1. Mark Pope
2. Brian Hightower
3. Xavier Wiliams

In all reality yes. He's not the type of kid who will flat out ignore or disrespect coaches etc. He was very much raised properly. However as I've said before he's an early enrollee. Due to img schedule he will only have 1 week off before it's time to enroll in school. He'll be with me for spring. Regardless of everything else he's very much a man of his word. All we've talked about for years is when he is ready to make a announcement he needs to be 100 percent on board. We don't go back & forth.

He doesn't have to ignore or disrespect coaches to shut down his recruitment. He can tell them that he's made his decision and he would appreciate it if they refrained from contacting him at this point.

Good words D. Love what you bring to board andstoked to see Brian suit up. Seems like a tremendous young man. I'm up here in central Fl and now I'm not the only one w a U plate on front of my car. There is something big going on that is growing. On way to and from work in Melbourne area me and other drivers are throwing the U up to each other. Folks sporting U attire. Right in middle of Nole and **** territory. I love it. Your nephew is going to to be an important piece to resurgence. Great time to be a Cane!

Advertisement
Back