Miami lands premier WR Hightower

dance-dance-gif-gif1.gif

You're a hero. Just want you to know that.

Advertisement
Brian Hightower is the biggest get so far in this class. You have a Cali kid who is a stud playing for an elite Academy. Under the previous staffs these kids never even considered Miami and would be making plays at Clemson or the Bamas of the world. I am super stoked that he is a Cane . My fav receivers

1. Mark Pope
2. Brian Hightower
3. Xavier Wiliams

Richt already has his 1a and 1b locked up ! Welcome to the U !

P.S Hey [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] is Hightower going to shut down his recruitment like a Lingard?

In all reality yes. He's not the type of kid who will flat out ignore or disrespect coaches etc. He was very much raised properly. However as I've said before he's an early enrollee. Due to img schedule he will only have 1 week off before it's time to enroll in school. He'll be with me for spring. Regardless of everything else he's very much a man of his word. All we've talked about for years is when he is ready to make a announcement he needs to be 100 percent on board. We don't go back & forth.

He doesn't have to ignore or disrespect coaches to shut down his recruitment. He can tell them that he's made his decision and he would appreciate it if they refrained from contacting him at this point.

No disrespect but that's not reality bruh. As a big time recruits no matter what you tell a staff they gonna keep calling. At worst they just switch the person behind contacting you. Until pen hits paper they gonna try. For instance the couple days leading up to his announcement he spent contacting the coaches at each of the programs he liked & respected the most to let them know he made a commitment. He appreciated there trust in him & wished them the best moving forward. That turned into 8 Skype calls to me & his mother from urban meyer,numerous from dabo,numerous from helton,mora,fedora,jimbo,Jeff scott etc. And that's just to name a few. These people dont respect a kids wishes. They just say he doesn't know any better & keep at it.

Preciate all the insight Dee. That's crazy!

Brian Hightower is the biggest get so far in this class. You have a Cali kid who is a stud playing for an elite Academy. Under the previous staffs these kids never even considered Miami and would be making plays at Clemson or the Bamas of the world. I am super stoked that he is a Cane . My fav receivers

1. Mark Pope
2. Brian Hightower
3. Xavier Wiliams

Richt already has his 1a and 1b locked up ! Welcome to the U !

P.S Hey [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] is Hightower going to shut down his recruitment like a Lingard?

In all reality yes. He's not the type of kid who will flat out ignore or disrespect coaches etc. He was very much raised properly. However as I've said before he's an early enrollee. Due to img schedule he will only have 1 week off before it's time to enroll in school. He'll be with me for spring. Regardless of everything else he's very much a man of his word. All we've talked about for years is when he is ready to make a announcement he needs to be 100 percent on board. We don't go back & forth.

He doesn't have to ignore or disrespect coaches to shut down his recruitment. He can tell them that he's made his decision and he would appreciate it if they refrained from contacting him at this point.

No disrespect but that's not reality bruh. As a big time recruits no matter what you tell a staff they gonna keep calling. At worst they just switch the person behind contacting you. Until pen hits paper they gonna try. For instance the couple days leading up to his announcement he spent contacting the coaches at each of the programs he liked & respected the most to let them know he made a commitment. He appreciated there trust in him & wished them the best moving forward. That turned into 8 Skype calls to me & his mother from urban meyer,numerous from dabo,numerous from helton,mora,fedora,jimbo,Jeff scott etc. And that's just to name a few. These people dont respect a kids wishes. They just say he doesn't know any better & keep at it.

Fascinating insight, thanks

Not sure if this has been posted yet but just saw this on twitter

[TWEET]895009060281438208[/TWEET]

Advertisement
And folks actually were skeptical.This dude gonna ball and he size is a serious problem.

And folks actually were skeptical.This dude gonna ball and he size is a serious problem.

He's going to be what Cager was supposed to be. Can you imagine he and Evidence lined up in goal line situations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just can't wait till we get these young beasts on campus. CMR is building a machine that will win everything if they keep it up.

He look like Jaden Smith

Wtf... is that really necessary. Haden straight made. Nothing bout this boy. By the way he's been making tons of those plays in practice. All available online to watch live.

Any idea how the QB situation is looking at IMG? Is Sitkowski going to start?

If the OL can't pass block and QB play is lackluster, it's just going to be hard for Hightower to get targets, despite how good he is

And tell me again why we need another WR

Richards Jr
Cager Jr
Thomas Soph
Pope Fr
Hightower Fr
Harley Soph
Dallas Soph
Mullins Jr
Njoku RFr
Wiggins Fr
Harris Sr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
And tell me again why we need another WR

Richards Jr
Cager Jr
Thomas Soph
Pope Fr
Hightower Fr
Harley Soph
Dallas Soph
Mullins Jr
Njoku RFr
Wiggins Fr
Harris Sr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't. People just wanted a reason to complain about Thornton.

Oline as a unit sucks donkey balls. ****kowski still hasnt won the job & if everything were fair id say he wont. Zach should be the starter. If he will be or not i dont know. Personally i hate his coach. Its so obvious how crooked he is. Hes trying to persuade my nephew now to take officials regardless of him constantly being told were going to miami...

Oline as a unit sucks donkey balls. ****kowski still hasnt won the job & if everything were fair id say he wont. Zach should be the starter. If he will be or not i dont know. Personally i hate his coach. Its so obvious how crooked he is. Hes trying to persuade my nephew now to take officials regardless of him constantly being told were going to miami...

What are you hearing about our QB battle?

Advertisement
Back