Miami lands premier WR Hightower

View as article
Advertisement
What's up with all the b!tching and moaning in this thread. I am sure Brooklyndee knows what he's talking about since it's his nephew. We should all be happy with his commitment and the momentum we have right now. I swear whether things are going good or bad in this program people are going to find something to be negative about.

It's ridiculous we can't curse on this site.

The ****?

Seriously, why can't we ****ing curse on this **** *** site???

This website is a god**** ****ing prison and Broke is the warden!

Yeah, Broke even has an army of correctional officer guards that come out of the shadows and attack in packs if you challenge his unnecessary threads. We all saw it first-hand two days ago when they ravaged our beloved [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] before he could even get his singlet on and get to the Y.

Cute. He literally just listed the RBs we would have on roster for 2018 as it currently stands and the thread got derailed because his username is Brock

However, I apologize for attacking the beloved [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

Last edited:
The ****?

Seriously, why can't we ****ing curse on this **** *** site???

This website is a god**** ****ing prison and Broke is the warden!

Yeah, Broke even has an army of correctional officer guards that come out of the shadows and attack in packs if you challenge his unnecessary threads. We all saw it first-hand two days ago when they ravaged our beloved [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] before he could even get his singlet on and get to the Y.

Cute. He literally just listed the RBs we would have on roster for 2018 as it currently stands and the thread got derailed because his username is Brock

However, I apologize for attacking the beloved [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

Smart move on the apology, Brock will wear on your over time, bi-polar and needs help. Brock is one of those people you don't know whether to love to hate or hate to love.

Advertisement
Austin is a backup plan at this point

Big mistake !!!!!

Exactly. If we sign 5 receivers this year and Austin ends up somewhere else...In 3-4 years he's going to be better than at least 2 or 3 of the guys we sign...watch

It's still very early in the process. I wouldn't get so worked up about it right now at this moment. Things change and numbers can change as well as coaches evaluations on guys over time. I do believe 5 could ultimately end up in the class regardless of the number right now. If it happens, it does. If it doesn't, we will be fine.

Big mistake !!!!!

Exactly. If we sign 5 receivers this year and Austin ends up somewhere else...In 3-4 years he's going to be better than at least 2 or 3 of the guys we sign...watch

How the **** do you know this? Coaches feel different and I am sure not paid or know. I get that we all have favorites and people "we feel" should be offered. This is a bet and gamble nothing more. I bet the WR list changes between now and next February. I don't have a flipping clue who and what will happen. But pulling nut hairs out in march is a bit much even for this group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stick to **** you know instead of guessing. They give each kid the option of how they measure them & weigh them. As I've said before these events except like the opening itself are all drastically understaffed & unorganized. They have a minimal amount of staff to handle tons of kids. They simply try to push through it as quickly as possible. Details sortve get lost in the rush. But hey feel free to take buddy here's word for it.

The **** I know I know...you know why. Bc I have actually coached at 4 different Opening Regional events.

Run your trap and your game to the rest that care to suck you off.

He's 6'2, get the **** over it.

I'm glad your coaching covers protocol. Apparently it doesn't cover you being a hypocrite. You state with certainty hes 6'2 (even though I just took him to the doctors three days ago) because you know how protocol is at all events. Yet the 40 time they posted from the year before as a 14 year old was a 4.61 but you won't accept that (obviously you didn't know it but I'll provide the excuse) and u didn't even have to suck me off. By the way mentally that speaks volumes when the first insult you think up to throw at people implies ****s & lips... #justsayin

Why are you mad about this? it's not even that big of a deal.

and you've conveniently taken him to the doctors 3 days ago? He ran a 4.61 that was posted but ran a faster time this year that he had scratched.

Ok man.

Thank you for getting him to the U.

My gawd!
You started getting worked up first. You purposely hoped in between him and chise first. You are trying to tell him hes wrong about HIS nephew and one of our top recruits. Why go out of your way to be a repulsive d!ck

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

jesus people are legit ready to suck this ******* brookline dees ****. my gawd.

The **** I know I know...you know why. Bc I have actually coached at 4 different Opening Regional events.

Run your trap and your game to the rest that care to suck you off.

He's 6'2, get the **** over it.

I'm glad your coaching covers protocol. Apparently it doesn't cover you being a hypocrite. You state with certainty hes 6'2 (even though I just took him to the doctors three days ago) because you know how protocol is at all events. Yet the 40 time they posted from the year before as a 14 year old was a 4.61 but you won't accept that (obviously you didn't know it but I'll provide the excuse) and u didn't even have to suck me off. By the way mentally that speaks volumes when the first insult you think up to throw at people implies ****s & lips... #justsayin

and you've conveniently taken him to the doctors 3 days ago? He ran a 4.61 that was posted but ran a faster time this year that he had scratched.

Ok man.

My gawd!
You started getting worked up first. You purposely hoped in between him and chise first. You are trying to tell him hes wrong about HIS nephew and one of our top recruits. Why go out of your way to be a repulsive d!ck

First off...who do you think you are talking to?

2nd: i don't care how you feel.

You dudes are weirdos.

[MENTION=16658]Tee3000[/MENTION] some of these supposed people or whatever they are ridiculous. never seen posters go out of their way to virtually suck another male posters **** like some of these whatevers have. brooklyndee seems like he might be legit, but i dont understand these people.

Some of these guys who are lined up to to get longdicked by brooklyndee are some of the same people who where on the algolden bandwagon. ******* geezers.

Advertisement
On the topic of what Brooklyn was talking about. The measurables vary from camp to camp. Saw it last year and again this year.

Artur was verified 6'5" in Orlando and a week later verified at 6'6" in Miami.

I've been to these events before, the entry (headshots and height & weigh in) is rushed.

As for the forties at these camps, don't take them 100% as gospel. Some of these kids havn't been trained to run the forty like they do for the NFL combine. Clock will start at any first movement.

Some of these guys go out the way to prove just how correct they are. This is at the very least entertaining at times.

[video=youtube;axwOtIXffoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axwOtIXffoc[/video]

He reminds me a lot of this guy

not sure if serious.... this hightower kid is legit, but this schuster guy is close to amari cooper good. Not sure if there is anyone receiver that miami will be getting this cycle that is as good as ammari cooper. Some are probably very close to his level like Mark POPE, or xavier williams.

Ok man.

My gawd!

You dudes are weirdos.

[MENTION=16658]Tee3000[/MENTION] some of these supposed people or whatever they are ridiculous. never seen posters go out of their way to virtually suck another male posters **** like some of these whatevers have. brooklyndee seems like he might be legit, but i dont understand these people.

Some of these guys who are lined up to to get longdicked by brooklyndee are some of the same people who where on the algolden bandwagon. ****ing geezers.

People being appreciative for the thoughts and insights that Dee brings to the board is quite different than what you are discussing, guess its your fixation.

Advertisement
These posters are something else..especially the one who resort to name calling because they can't have an intelligent debate.

Ok man.

My gawd!

You dudes are weirdos.

Some of these guys who are lined up to to get longdicked by brooklyndee are some of the same people who where on the algolden bandwagon. ****ing geezers.

People being appreciative for the thoughts and insights that Dee brings to the board is quite different than what you are discussing, guess its your fixation.

what does some of these creatures being supposedly appreciative of some ******* guys thoughts and insights have to do with legitimately going out of they way to white knight some guy.The way you even mention that is sickening imo, like you ae part of cult devoted to this ******* guy and his thoughts and insights. ***** the twilight zone.

the hightower kid measured in at six foot two. what is hard to understand about this. I've had people tell me they are five foot eleven and I'm like bro I'm barely five foot nine, youre the same size as me. I went to a few of these prospect showcases for baseball. Most of these kids exaggerate their height., and when actually measured with shoes on they are usually two or three inches shorter. is what it is.

The last first round pick at receiver from Miami was phillip dorsett who is barely five foot ten. Tommy Streeter was very tall, but also had incredible speed for someone his height. not sure if hightower is that fast.

Big mistake !!!!!

How the **** do you know this? Coaches feel different and I am sure not paid or know. I get that we all have favorites and people "we feel" should be offered. This is a bet and gamble nothing more. I bet the WR list changes between now and next February. I don't have a flipping clue who and what will happen. But pulling nut hairs out in march is a bit much even for this group.

Cause I know what I'm looking at, that's how I know. I'm not right every time but, coaches get evals wrong a bunch too...there are often other factors outside of talent that cause this.
All you have to do is watch the movement of a player, its not hard its simple. Last season I saw 1 single drill of our d linemen in camp, just 1. I said to myself Joe Jackson just moves different from every other d end on our team. I even posted it If you care to go back and see. Season came, and guess what he still moves different from our other ends, wouldn't you agree? When a MR was at Georgia did they have stud wr's every year...nope. The only one I can remember being really good was A J Green, and he was a cant miss player. So he missed a ton of wr evals, history proves that.

Advertisement

You dudes are weirdos.

what does some of these creatures being supposedly appreciative of some ****ing guys thoughts and insights have to do with legitimately going out of they way to white knight some guy.The way you even mention that is sickening imo, like you ae part of cult devoted to this ****ing guy and his thoughts and insights. ****s the twilight zone.

the hightower kid measured in at six foot two. what is hard to understand about this. I've had people tell me they are five foot eleven and I'm like bro I'm barely five foot nine, youre the same size as me. I went to a few of these prospect showcases for baseball. Most of these kids exaggerate their height., and when actually measured with shoes on they are usually two or three inches shorter. is what it is.

The last first round pick at receiver from Miami was phillip dorsett who is barely five foot ten. Tommy Streeter was very tall, but also had incredible speed for someone his height. not sure if hightower is that fast.
Your an idiot and sucking off ur boy by hopping on his nut sack doing the same thing your accusing us of doing. All i pointed out is ur boy trying to hop on franchise nut sack and try and get some brownie points. Same as you. It's already been said kids seem to have gotten shorter from last years opening so obviously they are off. Cant wait to come back after and neg this **** to oblivion.

You dudes are weirdos.

what does some of these creatures being supposedly appreciative of some ****ing guys thoughts and insights have to do with legitimately going out of they way to white knight some guy.The way you even mention that is sickening imo, like you ae part of cult devoted to this ****ing guy and his thoughts and insights. ****s the twilight zone.

Your an idiot and sucking off ur boy by hopping on his nut sack doing the same thing your accusing us of doing. All i pointed out is ur boy trying to hop on franchise nut sack and try and get some brownie points. Same as you. It's already been said kids seem to have gotten shorter from last years opening so obviously they are off. Cant wait to come back after and neg this **** to oblivion.

Irony is thick with this one

Ok man.

My gawd!

You dudes are weirdos.

Some of these guys who are lined up to to get longdicked by brooklyndee are some of the same people who where on the algolden bandwagon. ******* geezers.

I mean you're sucking this Tee guy so hard your fakkit face is turning purple. I guess you missed the day in your remedial GED attempt when they discussed the word "irony"

Irony is thick with this one
Obviously another fan.

Advertisement
Back